Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Store Retail Positions
1. Excellent client service, communication an organizational skills
2. Ability to multi-task and build relationships
3. Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner
4. 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required
5. Cosmetic experience, clientele experience and management experience a plus
6. Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior
7. Have a flexible availability
8. Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays
9. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
10. Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
Apply in store.
J.Crew | Crewcuts Factory
Seasonal Sales Associates
We are currently looking for seasonal part-time sales associates at our J.Crew Factory store at Charleston Tanger in North Charleston, SC. Please come in to the store and submit an application.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
New York & Company Outlet
Junior Sales Manager
New York & Company Outlet is now hiring for a Junior Sales Manager! It is a full-time position and has lots of great benefits. We are searching for someone upbeat and motivated with a strong customer focus. As a Junior Sales manager, you will help drive results in our store by: training and coaching associates, upholding visual standards in the store, and utilizing knowledge of operational reports. Previous retail experience is preferred, must be able to work holidays and weekends
To apply please come in person to fill out an application, we are located at suite 121, right next to Gap.
Old Navy Outlet
1. Passionate about: apparel trends, specialty retail environments, people – customers
2. Demonstrates the following: authentic customer service, visual merchandising with attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, business acumen, decision quality, time management, priority setting, delegation and follow-up skills, computer proficiency, conflict management and resolution skills
Apply @ www.gapinc.com/storejobs
- Previous footwear or retail experience strongly preferred
- Must be enthusiastic self-starter, able to work effectively in a Team environment as well as independently
- Proven organizational skills, customer service & selling skills required
Duties: primary duty is to provide a high level of customer service, close as many sales as possible using company selling skills and maintain an attractive shopping environment.
Apply on-line at www.wolverineworldwide.com/careers
The Children's Place
Assistant Store Manager
Critical Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer engagement
- Develops talent
- Plans and executes strategies
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Serves as a role model
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50lbs.
To apply, visit our website www.childrensplace.com and click on careers. When submitting your application, be sure to search for the following: 1848 North Charleston
The Uniform Outlet
Are you a medical professional or medical student? Would you like to work in a fun atmosphere and receive a great discount on scrubs? We are looking for you. Must have open availability - mornings, afternoons, evenings weekends.
Apply in person.
White House Black Market
The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions.
Apply at jobs.chicos.com/WHBM
Or call the store: WHBM #3524 843-744-5356 and speak with a manager for more information