Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Store Retail Positions
Must have retail experience, give great customer service and be a great salesperson. Clarks Bostonian full time position gives employee paid vacation time, options for health insurance and 401K.
Please apply at https://am.clarksjobs.com/join-us/vacancies/1454/ft_sales_associatefulltime_sales_associate/charleston_sc//
Must have retail experience, give great customer service and be a great salesperson. We are looking for daytime and weekends. Please list your availability in the comments section of your application. Clarks Bostonian part time positions offer 401K benefits.
Please apply at https://am.clarksjobs.com/join-us/vacancies/1454/pt_sales_associatepart_time_sales_associate/charleston_sc//
Eddie Bauer Outlet
Do you love to sell? We want to talk to you. Eddie Bauer now seeking part-time sales guides with a passion to outfit customers to live their adventures.
Apply in store, suite 801
- Optimizes the store's selling by providing the customers with a pleasant shopping experience, including providing customers with garment options and direct service.
- Provides excellent direct and indirect customer service according to H&M standards and meets the 5 basic demands on the selling floor, in the fitting room and the cash point.
- Actively works with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per H&M guidelines to maximize selling opportunities.
- Executes reductions, price changes, transfers and cash routines.
- Works effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per H&M's store standards.
High school graduate or equivalent preferred, 6 months of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred, ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds, ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance.
Apply at H&M.com select Tanger Outlets Store 351
Johnston & Murphy
Johnston & Murphy is looking for new team members that will help us present our premium brand and deliver world class service. Candidates must be driven to exceed all sales goals and have the ability to work a schedule e that is flexible and conducive for a retail environment, including days, nights, weekends and holidays. Retail experience is preferred.
Apply at www.johnstonmurphy.com/careers
Johnston & Murphy
Full job description is available on-line at www.johnstonmurphy.com/careers. This is a 30 hours per week position with health benefits. Applicant should have experience in the retail field and be driven to achieve personal sales goals. Applicant must be available for day, night, weekend and holiday shifts.
Apply at www.johnstonmurphy.com/careers
Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
Assistant Store Manager
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets
Purpose and Scope: Ensures a consistently memorable customer shopping experience while generating meaningful revenue and positive operating profit for their store.
• Trains specialty store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to specialty products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
• Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
• Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
• Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
• Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• College Degree or equivalent experience.
• 1 year of experience as an Assistant Manager at a specialty retailer with sales volume of $1 million or full time service associate level in a large volume retailer with experience in fashion clothing and volume a plus.
• Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the management and development of staff.
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
• Experience in merchandising.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount
Apply in store only.
THIS IS A SALES JOB/WE ARE NOT A WAREHOUSE FACILITY
Sunglass Warehouse is currently looking for bright, RESPONSIBLE and outgoing team members for our Tanger Outlet location in North Charleston. We are currently looking for part time team members to fulfill 21-28 hours a week and potential management opportunity is available to those looking for advancement. Weekends are REQUIRED!
Sunglass Warehouse believes in family and maintains a really laid back and fun atmosphere in our locations. Great perks include Hourly Pay + Commission. Best retail job you will ever find. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE for legal purposes. Prefer 1 or 2 years of retail/sales experience but not required. Looking for individuals who want to grow within the company!!
Team members are expected to have excellent communication and people skills. Starting conversations and building rapport with perfect strangers is key to this position. Basic computer skills are a must. Applicants can also apply online @ www.sunglasswh.com.
***** We do NOT have applications and ONLY ACCEPT RESUMES! Please attach resumes when responding to this ad. We will contact applicants for interviews. ******
The Children's Place
Sales Lead PT Manager
Looking for very energetic and passionate person for retail sales. We have competitive wages and endless growth potential. Apply at childrensplace.com location: North Charleston Tanger
Flexible hours, nights, weekends and holidays. Previous retail experience preferred. 15-20 hours per week.
Apply in person
White House Black Market
Sales Lead Manager
Immediate opening! Great opportunity to work, learn, and grow with a great company. Please complete an application online and we will contact those who meet the requirements of the position.
Apply at: http://jobs.chicos.com/careers/White-House-Black-Market
Select "store careers"
We are looking for fun, energetic, fashionable people! Apply in store.