Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Customer Service Representative
Tanger Outlets Westgate is looking for a cheerful, friendly, smiling face to join our part time Customer Service team! Responsibilities include greet and assist customers, welcome tour buses, sell gift cards, perform general office duties. Good typing and computer skills required. Must be dependable and willing to work evenings/weekends. EOE. Drug Free Workplace. No phone calls please. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
•Location: Tanger Outlets Westgate
•This is a part-time job.
Store Retail Positions
Abercrombie & Fitch
Manager in Training Program
Manager in Training- Abercrombie & Fitch (Westgate Outlets)
We are recruiting for our new Abercrombie & Fitch outlet at the Westgate Outlets in Glendale, Arizona!!
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) is a leading specialty retailer encompassing four lifestyle brands - Abercrombie & Fitch, Gilly Hicks, Hollister Co., and abercrombie. A&F was founded in 1892 and is based in New Albany, Ohio. A&F sells merchandise through retail stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and is continuing to grow internationally. A&F also operates e-commerce websites at www.abercrombie.com, www.hollisterco.com, and www.abercrombiekids.com.
Manager in Training program
The Manager in Training (MIT) program is a blended-learning, ten week program focused on immersing a manager in all aspects involved in managing a multi-million dollar business for Abercrombie & Fitch. Training takes place in our domestic and international store locations. Each week the program focuses on a different aspect of running the business. The program trains the MIT on the necessary principles of management; including creating the best in-store experience, recruiting, diversity, human resources, store operations, and visual merchandising. The program is structured and provides the MIT with daily and weekly feedback from the Store Manager and District Manager.
Successful completion of this program is the first step for leadership. At Abercrombie & Fitch, we strongly advocate a philosophy of promotion from within. All of our District Managers, Regional Managers, Directors - even the Executive Vice President of Stores - have gone through the MIT program. With the growth of the company domestically and internationally, career opportunities for an MIT have never been better.
What you need to bring to the job
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Strong problem-solving skills
Sophistication and a great sense of style
Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Drive to achieve results
Location: Westgate Outlets A&F
Email your resume to:
• Meet sales plans and expectations
• Meet statistical quality selling expectations
• Lead the selling effort on the floor
• Act as role model for customer interaction Personnel
• Recruit associates and assist in meeting manpower needs
• Assist in hiring associates
• Train and develop associates for increased effectiveness
• Evaluate associate performance again company standard Merchandising
• Assist in execution of company directed floor set and visual display
• Assist in execution of company marketing strategies
• Ensure appropriate merchandise levels on selling floor Operations
• Execute company policy and procedures related to store operations
• Interpersonal communication
• Time management
• Decision making
• Problem solving
• Staff development
• Competition and industry awareness
• Commitment to career growth of self and others
• Team focus
• Awareness of fashion trends and personal appearance
• Flexible, open to the ideas of others
• Positive outlook
• High level of integrity
•Minimum 21 years of age.
• 9 + months as Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel business with 2+ years of supervisory experience or college degree: Associates or Bachelor’s (preferred)
• Interview Requirement: DM & SM (face to face)
• Completion of Orientation within first two weeks
• Completion of CDP Levels 1-2 within 6 months prior to receiving keys for the store, all supervisory positions:
• Require successful completion of the Key Test administered by the District Manager
Merchandise Flow Associate
Full Time / Part Time
MERCHANDISE FLOW ASSOCIATE
Part Time or Full Time 35 + hrs
• Assist in meeting/exceeding sales plans and expectations
• Maintain stockroom organization and cleanliness standards
• Work with managers in planning/execution of floor sets and merchandise recovery/detailing
• Understand Aeroteam program
• Execute company policy and procedures related to stockroom standards including but not limited to the following:
A. Merchandise Flow checklist
B. Presentation program
• Maintain visual presentation standards
• Participate in weekly management meetings (determined based on store volume)
• Full Time Merchandise Flow Associate may provide Merchandise Flow support for two stores in close proximity (20 miles maximum)
• Interpersonal communication
• Time management
• Problem Solving
• Team Focus
• Flexible, open to the ideas of others
• Positive outlook
• High level of integrity
• Detail oriented
• Interview Requirement: SM
• Completion of Role Model Handbook within first 3 shifts
• Completion of Merch Flow orientation & certification
Full Time / Part Time
Work (720) 218-4196
Join Bluegreen’s Retail Marketing Team – the innovator in face-to-face vacation getaway sales.
Bluegreen Getaways is now hiring Vacation Sales Reps for its location at the Tanger Outlet Center in Glendale.
You should have a successful and rewarding career!
• Guaranteed Hourly Pay + Uncapped Commissions (Unlimited earning potential!)
• Fantastic Benefits Package including generous vacation time, medical, dental, 401(k) and an Associate Use of Resorts program
• Paid Training
• Fun, Friendly Work Environment
What you need:
• Drive, determination and an ability to easily strike up conversation with people
• Interest in a fun, exciting work environment
• Motivated by competition and limitless earning potential
• Excellent communication skills
What you’ll do:
• Effectively approach shoppers in a friendly manner
• Promote our fabulous vacations and close the sale
• Achieve a successful career with great financial rewards
Please see store for details.
Elizabeth Arden Company Store
PT Sales Associate for *NEW* Elizabeth Arden Outlet – Glendale, AZ
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Beauty!
Elizabeth Arden has exciting opportunities for ambitious and motivated retail staff of ALL levels to join our outlet store in Glendale, AZ.
Part Time Key Holder
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The retail staff will provide excellent customer service to clients and participate in all areas of store operations.
Additional specific responsibilities will vary by position.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
High School diploma preferred
1 year+ retail experience in a competitive selling environment required with a proven record of sales achievement success. Cosmetics, fragrance and skin care experience a plus
Outstanding customer service skills and ability to resolve customer issues and requests in an efficient and timely manner.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bilingual language skill is a plus (Spanish).
Must have a flexible schedule and able to work different shifts.
Must be able to work on holidays, peak selling days and promotional set-up days.
Must be able to lift/carry heavy boxes.
Ability to multi task and prioritize.
Must have outstanding interpersonal and detail orientation skills.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Shift Leaders & Team Members
Full Time / Part Time
We are going West! Come in, we are interviewing and hiring our new staff this week. Fired Pie is offering the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this completely new concept, where you'll work in a fast-paced restaurant, learn to make great food and grow into bigger responsibilities as the company expands. We are looking to hire positive, enthusiastic leadership and team members who share in our commitment to our core values -- celebrating individuality, making intelligent choices and serving up exceptional pizzas and salads. When you join Fired Pie, you'll see that we're different from fast-food companies, and it starts with our team.
Your specific duties include:
• Interacting with guests in a fast, fun & friendly manner
• Ringing up orders as a cashier
• Preparing, building and delivering perfect food
• Cleaning kitchen area
• Stocking food storage areas
• Cleaning up lobby and restrooms
Competitive wages / Part-Time & Full-Time positions needed.
Compensation: $8.25 to $12.00
If you are a friendly and personable leader who is ready to take a bold new step in your career, we want to speak with you. If you are a positive and enthusiastic person looking for a part-time job or beginning of a career, the only prior experience you'll need to be trained as a Fired Pie pizza maker is a great smile and interest in food. We encourage you to apply and to learn more about our organization. We think you'll quickly see that Fired Pie "gets it" with both its pizzas, salads and its people. Apply in person at address below between 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Key Holder and Sales Associate
Could you be our next part time retail key holder?
Join the dynamic team of a growing Fragrance Company (Spritz Fragrances)
What we're looking for:
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, looking for longevity and the ability to grow in business. We look for high energy, self-starters with great communication, organizational and customer service skills.
You must have:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Two years+ retail management experience
• A track record of increasing responsibility and results
• Possess a flexible schedule
Bilingual a plus
Who we are:
We are a retail fragrance company whose growth is across the country and are opening stores on a monthly basis. We provide a great atmosphere in
our stores and our culture is about our teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Coach and develop staff ensuring the success of all associates
• Team building
• Recruiting, training, associate development and retention
• Customer interaction
• Store revenue and profit
• Product mix and merchandising
• Inventory management
• Loss prevention
• Business development
Please apply in person with Resume
We are currently accepting applications for part time sales associate too
We are currently looking for part time sales associate positions.
The hours are 0-15 a week, with open availability.
Potential employees need to be at least 18 years old with 2 years retail or customer service experience.
Employee must be at least 18 years old
Must have 2 years retail or customer service experience
Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Ability to move 25 pounds
Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, using ladder to stock and merchandise store.
Be a team player, understands and able to demonstrate through examples of exceptional customer service, and ability to assess customer's needs.
Applications may be picked up at the store.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR:
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE (10 HOURS/WK)
THE FIRST AND FINEST PREMIUM COOKWARE BRAND
Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset’s guiding principle since 1925. Today we are the worldwide leader in cast iron and cooking essentials, known for our innovative designs and exceptional quality. We are a leader in bold, rich color – and a pioneer in the latest, most sought-after hues. Our products’ authentic craftsmanship and originality—across an extensive range of materials— has built a brand with rich history, yet modern relevancy.
At Le Creuset, we have a passion for superior artisan quality, exceptional design, trendsetting style, French craftsmanship, and enduring value. We currently operate more than 70 retail stores in North America and over 100 stores worldwide. Our mission is to provide exceptional products that merge style and performance so as to inspire and delight cooking and entertaining enthusiasts - from generation to generation.
We are constantly opening new stores and are always looking for exceptional people with a passion for our Brand.
Learn more about our company at lecreuset.com.
To apply for a position, please contact Rachel Marino at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 623-872-5328.
Seasonal Sales Associate
The purpose of this position is to support store productivity during peak, high-volume periods as identified by management.
• Basic customer service including greeting, general assistance, etc.
• Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi’s® Stores visual presentation standards through replenishment & recovery and general housekeeping procedures.
• Assist with bagging customer purchases at the register.
• Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs.
• Other tasks as needed.
• High school diploma (in-progress) or GED
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
Go to Levi.com Select the ‘Careers’ tab Apply to job requisition #1402602
*Please include a resume and cover letter, indicating your Holiday availability.
Lucky Brand Jeans
Sale Associate & Support Associate
Lucky Brand a national premium retailer is currently seeking a Full-Time Assistant Manager for our Tanger Outlets Westgate location in Glendale, AZ.
Dynamic personality, strong leadership ability, and proven track record in sales achievements. This is a benefited position with competitive compensation based on experience. Must be 18 years or over to apply.
All applications must be submitted at LuckyBrand.com
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Part Time Sales Associate
Michael Kors is now hiring!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships. These initiatives are achieved by providing the highest level of customer service and complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meet sales goals
• Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
• Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
• Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
Minimum 2 years retail experience.
We currently have a Full Time Assistant Sales Manager opportunity at our NATURALIZER OUTLET store located in Glendale, AZ!
The Ideal Assistant Manager Candidate Must:
□ Demonstrate a passion for exceeding Customer expectations
□ Partner with supervising managers to foster an environment of teamwork
□ Assist in the individual growth and development of store team members
□ Be able to work a flexible schedule
We offer an immediate 30% discount, career advancement, and much more!
Brown Shoe is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fosters partnerships, diversity, and trust.
Please apply at www.Qhire.net/Brown
ENTER ZIP CODE: 85305
PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken.
Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Retail team based in Albertville, MN.
We are currently looking for a Retail Supervisor. The Retail Supervisor will strategically manage and promote sales culture within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA as the most desirable and sustainable sportlifestyle brand in the world
• Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning and expense control
• Guarantee consistent high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s core values and service standards
• Responsible for assisting with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Sales Associates
• Responsible for understanding and maintaining own level of Product Knowledge as well as directly responsible for Store(s) Associate’s level of Product Knowledge and the ability to communicate it to customers in keeping with the Be NICE program
• Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while maintaining the highest levels of service to customers
• Responsible for ensuring that all training programs, both Domestic and International, are fully functional and result driven within the Store
• Analyze customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business
• Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs
• Directly responsible for Loss Prevention compliance within store
• Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage bi-annual Physical Inventory
• Directly responsible for execution and processing of merchandise both incoming and outgoing (Transfers, ASNs)
• Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Manager
• Communicate, manage and execute all Marketing opportunities and events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures
• Develop and maintain strong communication with Brand Advocate
• Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required
• Attends all offsite training and position related meetings as required by supervisor; travel may be required
• Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Directives as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards
• Maintain physical condition of Store according to Facility Department guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner
• Required to comply with all operational core competencies and key accountabilities
• Execute all requirements concerning OSHA to maintain a safe and compliant working atmosphere for all Store Associates
• Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required
One to two years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record. Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent as well teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
Now hiring for Supervisor positions!
For employment opportunities email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to:
Seasonal Hiring Availible:
Work is for seasonal hiring from November to January.
Scheduled 5 to 30 hours a week and able to work late nights and early mornings.
Able to work on and around the Holidays.
Please apply at:
Currently looking for a part time assistant manager.
Demonstrated ability in sales and customer service, or management capacity, in assisting the Store Manager to operate and drive sales, preferably in a retail environment. Minimum 1 year work experience at an apparel retailer.
Please apply in store.
Are you energetic, driven and love love fashion? Then you belong at Sunglass Hut! It's the best place to work, all while earning extra cash.
Must be at least 18 years or older, have night and weekend availibility throughout the holiday season. Including Thanksgiving day, Black Friday/Saturday and Christmas Eve.
To apply bring a resume to Sunglass Hut. Or call 6238778824 for more details.
Full Time / Part Time
At Tilly’s we’re always looking for real, energetic and creative individuals to join our team. We want the very best individuals to not only get the job done, but to represent who we are at all times! Tilly’s offers exceptional career opportunities for talented and experienced individuals. We believe that all of our employees contribute directly to our success and growth. In return, we are committed to investing in their development.
Tilly’s is rapidly expanding and there is tremendous growth potential for our employees. We built this company on the grounds of being a fashion-savvy, action sports and lifestyle aficionados. Tilly’s is inspired by action sports, music, art, fashion and individuality. Our goal is to give customers the best possible experience while shopping for lifestyle clothing, shoes and accessories from the top brands they crave!
In case you didn’t already know, we’re not just a company; we’re a community of individuals. Every day we hang with customers through social networking and grass roots marketing. Basically, Tilly’s is always in the mix, partnering with big name bands, celebrities and amazing brands from promotions, to special events, to VIP experiences for our customers. We’re always there….EXACTLY where you want to be!
We are looking for sales associates that are 16 and older. You can apply at www.tillys.com or email your resume to email@example.com
Full Time / Part Time
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Floor Supervisor’s primary function is to assist the store and support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in all aspects of the store, including all personnel, product and merchandising functions, business processes and results for his/her store. The Floor Supervisor directs and motivates the store team to provide service in accordance with the TH Customer Service program, generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained. The Floor Supervisor’s goal is to maximize employee productivity, ensure compliance and consistent execution of company standards and Policy & Procedures and create an environment which is results-driven. The Floor Supervisor assists in the training and development of employees.
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience Required:
• 6 months management experience
• Must be interviewed by Store Manager and District Manager.
• Minimum high school education or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of the computer (MS Office, Web understanding)
• Ability to change schedule, adapt to the needs of the position
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in addition to strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office
• Ability to operate cash register and office computer and other equipment