Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Store Retail Positions
Key Holder (Weekend Availability)
At BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP, the Key Holder is responsible for supporting the Management team in generating sales, operations and staff development that delivers a consistent customer experience.
*Builds and manages personal client book to develop a repeat clientele and drives sales.
*Supervises team development, including hiring, training, and performance management.
*Creates a positive work environment through coaching, mentoring, and ensuring policies are followed.
*Consistently leads a successful and goal oriented sales team.
*Protect the Company brand and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance.
*Ensure all brand and product segments represented are managed appropriately to achieve successful business results.
*Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 2-3 years retail apparel experience.
Experience working in a sales-commission environment preferred.
Computer proficiency and POS System knowledge.
At BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP the Sales Associate is responsible for increased Productivity and Customer Service.
*Maximize personal sales and provide a consistent customer experience.
*Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs.
*Develop exceptional relationships with current and prospective clients.
*Create and maintain a personal clientele book with regular communication and customer follow-up.
*Participate in merchandising projects, ie: daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, product transfers.
*Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives.
*Support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures.
*Protect the Company's brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance.
*Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience with working in a sales-commission environment preferred.
Minimum 2 years of above standard selling performance in a “like brand” environment.
A strong commitment to customer service. Goal oriented with strong planning and organizational skills. Effective interpersonal skills with all levels of management. Able to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise.
Computer Proficient and POS Systems knowledge.
The keyholder is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions.
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
6. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
7. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
8. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management
9. Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchandise replenishment.
10. Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
To apply: please visit jobs.chicos.com and apply to store 1129 at the Walk in Atlantic City, NJ
Now Hiring for all Seasonal Positions
Retail experience preferred, but not required.
Please apply within and speak to a member of Management.
Store Manager-Atlantic City
We are looking for a Store Manager at our Hot Topic Atlantic City Tanger Outlet location with a passion for selling and customer service that is ready to achieve outstanding results. Candidates should have 1-2 years of specialty retail management experience and know how to lead a team to success!
• Creates an environment that inspires repeat customers.
• Create floor coverage schedules that ensure there is always someone available to help our customers.
• Recruit, Hire and Retain effective associates.
• Coach and train team to achieve maximum results.
• Identify and focus on development for growth with the company.
• Ensures the store achieves all sales/comp plans.
• Educates team on LP policies and manages store shrink.
• Create effective schedules and manage payroll daily.
• Contribute creative ideas to drive sales through merchandising and visual displays.
• Ensure all floor moves are completed in a timely manner.
• Supervise daily operations of the store
• Demonstrated excellent leadership, time management and customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Can do attitude and a team player.
• Flexible and adaptive to environment, changes, challenges, job duties and work schedules.
• Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding youth culture/music trends.
• Minimum 1-2 years of specialty/apparel Store Manager experience from sales-driven environments.
• Track record of associate development is a must.
• Knowledge of music and fashion.
• Minimum of high school graduate or GED equivalent.
• Minimum 18 years of age.
• Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
• Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
ADDITIONAL INFO: Associate Discount, Monthly Bonus, Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, 401K, Scholarship Program, Concert Reimbursement and more!
Please email resume to: Joe Janssen
Provide leadership and direction to assigned store in the areas of key business metrics, sales and profitability, payroll cost control, merchandising, selling and customer service, recruiting, selecting, training, coaching and developing people.
• Responsible for all aspects of Base Store management including:
o Driving all aspects of store level sales and profitability.
o Recruit, select and train a team of qualified, dedicated and professional store associates based on established core competencies.
o Lead and inspire store team through effective coaching and performance management; develop key staff members for expanded roles in the organization.
o Maintain all standards of store operations including visual presentation, security, inventory control, human resources, expense control and operational policies and procedures.
o Consistently and accurately plan appropriate staffing levels in order to maximize sales and minimize expense.
o Create and maintain a professional relationship with all landlord and mall management representatives; attend meetings and coordinate participation in all relevant store level marketing.
o Manage the execution and adherence to all corporate programs including: Jockey Rewards®, We Serve, WOW and Bra Fit Certification.
• Provide all employees with appropriate coaching, feedback and developmental support needed to create a high performance store sales and management team. Train and develop all Associate Store Managers on all aspects of recruiting, selection and training of new associates.
• Responsible for the development of all key staff members for expanded roles in the organization.
• Responsible for all aspects of store operations including: staffing, selling skills, payroll planning, merchandising, stock management, expense management, human resources, safety and security, and operational policies and procedures.
• Ensure all Company prescribed standards are met and adhered to by all employees.
• Regularly review key performance metrics with staff in order to drive profitability and service in the store.
• Lead by example and maintain consistent selling and service standards through communications, training, and individual accountability.
• Perform store opening and closing procedures in accordance with Jockey policies.
• Perform sales transactions (ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments, counting money).
• Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other company assets according to policies and procedures.
1. High School degree or equivalent. Advanced degree in Business or related field preferred.
2. 3-5 years of retail store management experience required, preferably in a high volume location.
3. 3-5 years of proven leadership experience in a management role.
4.Strong selling experience required with the proven ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
1. Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills required.
2. Proven experience in attracting, developing and retaining strong talent.
3. Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
4. Ability to move a minimum of 25 pounds.
5. Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor, and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and ascending/descending.
6. Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals.
7. Extreme flexibility with the ability to work opening/closing shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime
8. Strong working knowledge of POS systems. MS Office skills also preferred
The individual in this position must possess these competencies:
Team Builder – resolve conflict, collaborative, people development, strong verbal and written communication and listening skills, recruit and retain strong talent, motivate team, recognizes accomplishments and creates a positive work environment.
Business Competencies – focused on delivering against business goals, uses strong reasoning skills to identify issues, opportunities and solutions, can view organizational challenges from customer’s or stakeholder’s point of view.
Technical Skills - financial management and budgeting skills, analytical, labor planning and scheduling experience, strong merchandising skills, strong selling skills, marketing, customer skills, operational expertise (policy and procedure) and human resources expertise (recruiting, selecting, training, coaching).
Leadership Style / Emotional Intelligence – demonstrates independence, approachable, establishes trust, exhibits integrity at all times, maintains composure, problem solving/decision-making, planning/organizing.
Please send resumes to Christina.Brabham@Jockey.com
Loss Prevention/Customer Associate
Osh Kosh B'Gosh is looking for a Part-time Loss prevention / customer associate.
Flexible schedule - weekends are a must.
Retail knowledge - with the ability to demonstrate retail and loss prevention skills.
Apply at Carters.com/careers
Tanger Shopper Services
Part Time Customer Service Representative
Join the Tanger Outlets team as a part time customer service representative.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
Answer incoming phone calls & greet customers
Sell gift cards
Rent strollers & wheelchairs
Explain Tanger Outlets promotions to our customers
Distribute coupon books
Perform database entry
Greet bus groups
Other special projects as assigned.
Nights & Weekends are a must.
Please visit shopper services for an application.
Temporary Part Time Sales Associate
Temporary Part Time Sales Associate
18 yrs of age or older
Sales Experience a plus
Please apply in store.