Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Store Retail Positions
Part Time Key Holder
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must have open availability - nights and weekends
1 year of sales experience needed
Apply in store.
Store Selling Manager
Position: Store Selling Manager
Reports To: Assistant Manager
Status: Hourly / Non Exempt
The Store Selling Manager supports the Assistant Manager in exceeding customer expectations and achieving financial goals through talent development at the sales associate level. Results are achieved through maximizing productivity and profitability while delivering the highest level of integrity standards.
DRIVE SALES AND ACHIEVE RESULTS
-Trains and upholds the Chaps Selling and Service Model
-Uphold a positive work environment
-Train and uphold selling strategies
-Facilitates product knowledge education
-Uphold brand standards
-Training, development and retention of the store staff
-Uses brand merchandising standards as the key driver for decision making
-Educates employees to understand the power, influence and luxury appeal of the brand within the organization and the marketplace
-Demonstrates an understanding of product, marketing and labor resources to grow the business
-Establishes standards of service and satisfaction that exceed customer expectations and build loyalty
-Utilizes customer feedback as a filter for decision making
-Ensures individual development through on going coaching of on-the-job performance
-Creates a professional environment that allows others to take risks and express their point of view
-Takes a solution-oriented approach to overcome obstacles in order to meet company goals and objectives
-Keeps up to date on the competition and demographics in the community
-Minimum of one to two years retail experience
-High school graduate / Equivalent
-Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
-Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom, and office
-Ability to operate the register and fold merchandise / Moderate lifting and climbing required
-Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening, weekend and overnight shifts; some travel may be required
Please see store for application
Jockey Sales Associate for Southern New Jersey
Provide excellent customer service following Jockey’s WESERVe principles focusing on the achievement of store goals and maximizing sales.
• Provide a warm, sincere greeting to all customers, including current promotional message.
• Engage all customers to identify their needs and utilize product knowledge to offer solutions and meet their needs.
• Assist in driving all aspects of store level sales and profitability.
• Perform various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
• Assist with merchandising (stock, markdowns, visuals) of product in the store, in adherence to established visual standards.
• Promote awareness and excitement in an effort to grow Jockey Club membership.
• Ensure adherence to all Jockey policies and procedures.
• Establish positive working relationships with co-workers, assuring high productivity and accomplishing shared goals.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Two years of retail or customer service experience with a proven ability to demonstrate a passion for extraordinary customer service and sales.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to move 25 pounds.
• Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, ascending/descending, reaching, and lifting to stock and merchandise store.
In addition to overall Enthusiasm and Passion, the individual in this position must possess the following competencies:
Team Player - Works well with others, collaborative, strong communication and listening skills, sees the needs of the customer and the team as greater than their own.
Exceptional Customer Service - Understands and able to demonstrate through examples the value of exceptional customer service and the need to constantly and consistently exceed customer’s expectations. Proves capable of initiating contact with customers and serving our customer well.
Superior Sales Skills – Proves capable of assessing the customer’s needs, demonstrating and recommending products, and can effectively build upon the sale.
Integrity/Ethics – Demonstrates the values of the Jockey organization by doing business ethically and honorably.
Motivation – High interest in doing the job at hand and will do whatever it takes to get the job done well.
Please stop in store for an application, apply on Jockey.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time 4th Key Sales Manager
*Minimum of two years management experience
* Build new clientele and maintain existing clientele with excellent customer service skills
* Meets personal and store sales goals
* Flexible availability including nights and weekends
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Bilingual a plus
* Having sold for commission a plus
* Apply in store
Contact store directly 609-345-3330
Seasonal Sales & Stock Associate
Under Armour is looking for a seasonal sales and stock associate.
Must be over 18 years of age.
Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and weekends.
Past retail experience a plus.
Anyone interested please apply on line underarmour.jobs