Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Store Retail Positions
Part Time Key Holder
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must have open availability - nights and weekends
1 year of sales experience needed
Apply in store.
Store Selling Manager
Position: Store Selling Manager
Reports To: Assistant Manager
Status: Hourly / Non Exempt
The Store Selling Manager supports the Assistant Manager in exceeding customer expectations and achieving financial goals through talent development at the sales associate level. Results are achieved through maximizing productivity and profitability while delivering the highest level of integrity standards.
DRIVE SALES AND ACHIEVE RESULTS
-Trains and upholds the Chaps Selling and Service Model
-Uphold a positive work environment
-Train and uphold selling strategies
-Facilitates product knowledge education
-Uphold brand standards
-Training, development and retention of the store staff
-Uses brand merchandising standards as the key driver for decision making
-Educates employees to understand the power, influence and luxury appeal of the brand within the organization and the marketplace
-Demonstrates an understanding of product, marketing and labor resources to grow the business
-Establishes standards of service and satisfaction that exceed customer expectations and build loyalty
-Utilizes customer feedback as a filter for decision making
-Ensures individual development through on going coaching of on-the-job performance
-Creates a professional environment that allows others to take risks and express their point of view
-Takes a solution-oriented approach to overcome obstacles in order to meet company goals and objectives
-Keeps up to date on the competition and demographics in the community
-Minimum of one to two years retail experience
-High school graduate / Equivalent
-Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
-Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom, and office
-Ability to operate the register and fold merchandise / Moderate lifting and climbing required
-Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening, weekend and overnight shifts; some travel may be required
Please see store for application
Finish Line is looking to draft new players to our winning team. As a Sales Associate for Finish Line, not only will you get to work with the season's hottest new gear, you will be joining a company that is growing, stable and empowers its employees. Here are a few of the duties and responsibilities you can expect as a Sales Associate with Finish Line:
-Assisting customers to provide a premium shopping experience.
-Assist customers during their checkout by working the POS (Point of Sale) equipment and/or answering any questions.
-Ensuring stockroom and store appearance is up to Company Standards.
-Maintains Company standards regarding personal sales metrics
-Requires standing approximately 5-8 hours per day usually 3-5 days per week.
-During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School) will work for long periods throughout a 1-12 hour day.
-Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer's feet, as well as, reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
-May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
-Required to lift items weighing 5-25 pounds regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
Provide leadership and direction to assigned store in the areas of key business metrics, sales and profitability, payroll cost control, merchandising, selling and customer service, recruiting, selecting, training, coaching and developing people.
• Responsible for all aspects of Base Store management including:
o Driving all aspects of store level sales and profitability.
o Recruit, select and train a team of qualified, dedicated and professional store associates based on established core competencies.
o Lead and inspire store team through effective coaching and performance management; develop key staff members for expanded roles in the organization.
o Maintain all standards of store operations including visual presentation, security, inventory control, human resources, expense control and operational policies and procedures.
o Consistently and accurately plan appropriate staffing levels in order to maximize sales and minimize expense.
o Create and maintain a professional relationship with all landlord and mall management representatives; attend meetings and coordinate participation in all relevant store level marketing.
o Manage the execution and adherence to all corporate programs including: Jockey Club, We Serve, and Bra Fit Certification.
• Provide all employees with appropriate coaching, feedback and developmental support needed to create a high performance store sales and management team. Train and develop all Associate Store Managers on all aspects of recruiting, selection and training of new associates.
• Responsible for the development of all key staff members for expanded roles in the organization.
• Responsible for all aspects of store operations including: staffing, selling skills, payroll planning, merchandising, stock management, expense management, human resources, safety and security, and operational policies and procedures.
• Ensure all Company prescribed standards are met and adhered to by all employees.
• Regularly review key performance metrics with staff in order to drive profitability/service in the store.
• Lead by example and maintain consistent selling and service standards through communications, training, and individual accountability.
• Perform store opening and closing procedures in accordance with Jockey policies.
• Perform sales transactions (ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments, counting money).
• Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other company assets according to policies and procedures.
Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School degree or equivalent. Advanced degree in Business or related field preferred.
• 3-5 years of retail store management experience required, preferably in a high volume location.
• 3-5 years of proven leadership experience in a management role.
• Strong selling experience required with the proven ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills required.
• Proven experience in attracting, developing and retaining strong talent.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Ability to move a minimum of 25 pounds.
• Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom; repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, ascending/descending, reaching, and lifting to stock and merchandise store.
• Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals.
• Extreme flexibility with the ability to work opening/closing shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
• Strong working knowledge of POS systems. MS Office skills also preferred
The individual in this position must possess these competencies:
Team Builder – resolve conflict, collaborative, people development, strong verbal and written communication and listening skills, recruit and retain strong talent, motivate team, recognizes accomplishments and creates a positive work environment.
Business Competencies – focused on delivering against business goals, uses strong reasoning skills to identify issues, opportunities and solutions, can view organizational challenges from customer’s or stakeholder’s point of view.
Technical Skills - financial management and budgeting skills, analytical, labor planning and scheduling experience, strong merchandising skills, strong selling skills, marketing, customer skills, operational expertise (policy and procedure) and human resources expertise (recruiting, selecting, training, coaching).
Leadership Style / Emotional Intelligence – demonstrates independence, approachable, establishes trust, exhibits integrity at all times, maintains composure, problem solving/decision-making, planning/organizing.
Seasonal Sales & Stock Associate
Under Armour is looking for a seasonal sales and stock associate.
Must be over 18 years of age.
Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and weekends.
Past retail experience a plus.
Anyone interested please apply on line underarmour.jobs