American Eagle Outfitters
Manager in Training
POSITION TITLE: Manager in Training
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
STATUS: Full Time Non Exempt
SUPERVISES: Store Associates
Manager in Training is an entry level position into the store management career path. The Manager in Training must successfully complete the MDP program to be eligible for promotion to an Assistant Manager position. The Manager in Training supports the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store. The Manager in Training is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving sales goals, meeting merchandising brand standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team. The Manager in Training is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
• Motivate and inspire the team by communicating a compelling vision and purpose which encompasses American Eagle Outfitter’s Core values.
• Act as the leader on duty and consistently models the brand customer service standards and Customer First selling behaviors.
• Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and self accountable for achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards.
• Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team and customer-centric culture.
• Participate in productive weekly leadership meetings.
• Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
Drive for Results
• Support the Store Manager in the execution of the short and long term store business plans to drives KPI results and maximizes business opportunities to include CRM, Loyalty and technology.
• Manage payroll and schedule adjustments effectively to maximize productivity and achieve daily/hourly targets.
• Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
• Effective use of technology to enhance customer engagement and drive KPI results (BOSS, Store to Door, Social Media)
• Contribute to the achievement of all store financial, revenue and expense targets.
• Builds customer loyalty through in-store experience, utilization of social media and email capture.
• Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales associates to ensure the store is sufficiently staffed to meet the needs of the business.
• Train, develop and coach the associate team; provide appropriate level of performance feedback to increase confidence and capability.
• Support the annual review process for sales associates.
• Drive employee engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
• Executes all Division of Responsibility as assigned by the Store Manager.
• Ensure that the associate team adheres to all employment practices and policies.
• Proactively identifies customer and performance issues and communicates them to store management in a timely manner; collaborates to develop and implement a plan for resolution.
Visual & Operational Execution
• Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring store environment is safe for employees and customers.
• Ensures all visual directives, ensuring mapping and floorset are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe.
• Generate and analyze merchandise reports and make necessary brand appropriate merchandising moves to maximize presentation and drive sales.
• Manage the efficient and productive handling of all merchandise from shipment receipt and processing, floor-sets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Executes all daily operational procedures and supports the management team to ensure the store audit compliance and shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.
• Minimum high school education or equivalent.
• 1 – 2 years of team leader experience or equivalent education preferred.
• Ability to lead a team; delegate and follow up.
• Ability to develop and train others.
• Demonstrated time management, prioritizing, organizing and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
• Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
• Computer and technology proficient.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
Part-time Beauty Ambassador
BareMinerals Outlet Westgate
Hiring for Beauty Ambassador Part-Time (10 – 15 hours weekly)
Bare Escentuals: This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a client based business. Demonstrates exceptional client service and selling skills. Knows their personal Average Dollar Sale, Units per Transaction and Sales per Hour. Fosters a collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external client experience.
• Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor, the girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
• Uses ice-breakers to build relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty needs. Confirms the client needs, offering products through demonstration and education. Confirms choices and closes the sale.
• Consistently utilizes company tools and resources, building a client based business and following up accordingly.
• Meets/exceeds all personal goals.
• Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards and that store is consistently replenished.
• Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
• Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
• Follows all policies and procedures. Immediately reports any variances to Store Managers, District Manager, Store Operations or Human Resources.
• Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested.
• Refers qualified Beauty Ambassadors to management.
• Maintains open/flexible availability at all times.
• Consistently follows the Bare Escentuals Appearance Guidelines.
• Creates and ensures an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
• Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required.
• Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus.
• Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
• Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
• Able to work 2 nights and weekends and have flexible availability.
• Must be available a minimum of 15 hours per week.
• Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
• Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
Brooks Brothers Factory Store
We are seeking professional sales associates
As a professional sales associate you will have the opportunity to:
• Create a great place to shop by providing a specialized shopping experience and developing enduring relationships with clients.
• Professionally engage the community through marketing and outreach with relevant organizations to initiate events that lead to sales generation.
• Provide the highest level of quality and customer service to tailor luxurious products.
• Develop strong relationships within the Brooks Brothers family through demonstrating of values team member support
Minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel
Full Time / Part Time
FT/PT Key holder position.
20-30 hours a week
Must be flexible and able to work Opening/Closing Shifts and weekends.
Email resume to Andrew.Dent@ttigroupna.com or bring resume to store.
FILA IN PARTNERSHIP WITH KOHL’S!
Full Time / Part Time
Kohl's is looking for associates with sales experience that can provide a rewarding shopping experience by greeting and assisting customers in our NEW FILA Outlet stores.
We are hiring for:
Part-Time FILA Outlet Sales Associates
Part-Time FILA Outlet Sales Leads
Full-Time FILA Outlet Sales Leads
Interested? Please apply with the link below!
Not for you? Share with friends and family and give them the opportunity to work for a
Apply Online at: http://kohlscareers.com/our-jobs/stores/fila-outlet
Fragrance Outlet is looking for a permanent Key Holder.
Could you be that person?
Come and join the dynamic team of a growing Fragrance Company.
What we're looking for:
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, looking for longevity and the ability to grow in business. We look for high energy, self-starters with great communication, organizational and customer service skills.
You must have:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Two years+ retail management experience
• A track record of increasing responsibility with results
• Possess a flexible schedule
Bilingual is a plus
Who we are:
We are a retail fragrance company whose growth is across the country and are opening stores on a monthly basis. We provide a great atmosphere in
our stores and our culture is about our teams.
Your Key Holder responsibilities will include:
• Coaching and developing staff ensuring the success of all associates
• Team building
• Recruiting, training, associate development and retention
• Customer interaction
• Store revenue and profit
• Product mix and merchandising
• Inventory management
• Loss prevention
• Business development
Apply in person with resume at Fragrance Outlet, Suite 751
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide excellent customer service following Jockey’s service principles focusing on the achievement of store goals and maximizing sales. Provide management assistance with opening and closing of store.
• Provide a warm, sincere greeting to all customers, including current promotional message.
• Engage all customers to identify their needs and utilize product knowledge to offer solutions and meet their needs.
• Assist in driving all aspects of store level sales and profitability.
• Perform store opening and closing procedures in accordance with Jockey policies.
• Act as Manager On Duty in the absence of Store Management.
• In direct partnership with Store Manager, provide Sales Associates with appropriate feedback and coaching while MOD.
• Perform various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
• Assist with merchandising (stock, markdowns, visuals) of product in the store, in adherence to established visual standards.
• Protects the security of cash, inventory and other company assets according to policies and procedures.
• Promote awareness and excitement in an effort to grow JockeyRewards® membership.
• Ensure adherence to all Jockey policies and procedures.
• Establish positive working relationships with co-workers, assuring high productivity and accomplishing shared goals.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Retail or customer service experience with a proven ability to demonstrate a passion for extraordinary customer service and sales.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to move 25 pounds.
• Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and ascending / descending ladder to stock and merchandise store.
• Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals.
Stop by the store for an application or email your resume to email@example.com
Style Advisors assist girls with finding clothes that suits their style and personality. They tend to be fashion experts who help shoppers develop self-esteem and self-confidence in their shopping habits. A Style Advisor will assist customers, use the cash register and recover the store in between customers. Also at times, they will need to process shipment and help with floor sets. A Style Advisor must be at least 16 years of age and is able to work mornings.
sales, stock and cashiers
Michael Kors at the Glendale Tanger Outlets is now hiring!!!
***Retail experience required
Fun service-driven environment, competitive wage and great discount!
Apply in store or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships.
These initiatives are achieved by providing the highest level of customer service
and complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meet sales goals
• Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
• Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
• Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly
and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom
and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies
and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars,
programs and meetings as directed by store management
The Store Manager is responsible for cultivating and leading a customer-focused, sales driven, profitable and productive store. The Store Manager owns all aspects of the in-store presentation and operational functions of the store. The Store Manager leads the team by exhibiting passion for product, brands, fashion and trends. The Store Manager consistently coaches the team to ensure alignment around the company’s strategies and goals. The Store Manager is responsible for providing a rewarding associate experience and consistently delivering and exceptional customer experience.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Reflects the PacSun brand by demonstrating passion and affinity for product, brands, fashion and trends
• Recruits, hires, develops, retains and promotes relevant top talent to support all store needs
• Inspires and motivates others by exhibiting core value behaviors at all times
• Demonstrates willingness, aptitude, and initiative to learn what is unknown about products, brands, fashion and trends
• Prioritizes and delegates tasks to meet all customer and operational needs
• Builds product confidence by creating accountability and expertise through use of basic and seasonal educational tools
• Supports and executes all visual directives and maintains visual standards set by the company
• Maintains a clean and well organized store, promoting a safe working and shopping environment to maximize the customer experience
• Anticipates and determines customer needs and “solves for yes” in order to ensure customer satisfaction
• Fosters an environment that delivers an engaging, positive, and authentic experience to ensure customers return to the store
• Accountable to self and others for achieving all company sales, metric and operational goals
• Understands key business reports and payroll tools to evaluate and urgently communicate action steps to driver performance
• Creates shortage action plans to minimize loss and achieve shrinkage goal
• Drives efficiency in all store processes
• Communicates store and customer feedback to the District Manager to grow the business
Develops Others and Builds Successful Teams
• Supports, executes and follows up on company training and development programs for all direct reports
• Recognizes and celebrates individual and team achievements
• Leads the business through effective floor supervision and continuously coaches staff on customer behavior
• Actively networks and recruits to build and maintain a pipeline of talent
• Supports the “open door policy” and allows tea members to express their concerns and ideas
• Ability and willingness to take on additional tasks
• Adheres to federal, state and local labor laws
• Ability to open and close location as needed
• Secures and maintains company property
• Ability to safely lift 50 pounds
• Flexibility with schedule (able to work weekends, nights, peak holiday periods)
• Ability to utilize power tools and navigate a ladder as needed
• Ensures team follows all policies, procedures and all Safety Program practices
• Passion for product, brands, fashion, and trends
• Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred
• Effective written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal; and communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Proven ability to drive sales results
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to interpret all policies and procedures to resolve customer and associate issues
• Willingness to travel periodically to attend meetings/workshops (overnight may be necessary)
• Proficient in math and possesses strong computer skills
• Minimum five years retail experience required, with a proven ability to drive sales results
• Two years of retail management experience preferred
This description intends to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order is which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Robert Wayne Footwear
• Assist in meeting sales goals.
• Ensuring expected levels of customer service are met.
• Support merchandising effort by maintaining standards and quality of store appearance
• Supervising employees to do the same.
• Stockroom maintenance
• Great communication with Management and employees.
• Strong decision making
• Able to problem solve
• Able to lead others
• Able to address issues
• Team focused
• Previous Work History (6 months proven)
• Minimum 17 years of age
• Availability from 10 A.M. – 11 P.M. (preferred but not required)
How to Apply:
• Apply & submit resume in person (preferred)
• Apply Online at www.robertwayne.com
• Store Phone 623-877-9211
• Store Manager Lauri Fragozo.
Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH
Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th
Part-Time Operations Associate
The Operations Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit results; supporting overall store performance through efficient back of house execution. The Associate demonstrates proficiency in operational practices and tasks including Door To Floor, RTV’s, Transfers, Mis-mates, Mark Out of Stock and assists in maintaining a clean and organized selling floor and stockroom.
Maintains high performance truck check-in standards by expediting the receiving and processing of all merchandise.
Unpacks, hangs/folds merchandise, and secures tags according to company policy.
Delivers merchandise to departments and places according to visual directives and replenishes product as needed.
Expedites merchandise transfers, customer sends, and RTV’s with urgency.
Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
Ensures back of house standards are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
Exhibits a commitment to store shortage goals/results by adhering to policies and procedures and partners with management as needed.
Adheres to and participates in store re-ticketing, mis-mate, and Mark Out of Stock programs.
Achieves individual and store goals for productivity.
Ensures store standards are met with Ship from Store and Store to Store goals.
Submit your profile and application at: www.careersatsaks.com
1) Click on “Job Search” at top of page
2) Click on “Division” Stores OFF 5th; Select “Arizona” and “Glendale”
3) Select the Job Title you would like to apply for
4) Click on “Login/Create Profile” to submit your profile
5) Complete Application
Sanibel Sunglass Company
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Permanent)
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Permanent)
Part-Time guaranteed 10 hours a week
The Key Holder/Sales Associate’s role is very important to the success of the store environment. This position ensures customers have a welcoming and positive experience in the store at all times. The Key Holder/Sales Associate plays a key role in creating and maintaining a selling focus in the store. In order to ensure the success of the store, the Key Holder/Sales Associate will be held accountable to achieving personal and Company directed sales goals. This individual also supports company and management initiatives and directives while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures as outlined by the company. The Key Holder/Sales Associate is responsible for both opening and closing the store and is scheduled based on the needs of the store. The Key Holder/Sales Associate must be flexible and able to work weekends and holidays.
• Opening & Closing
• Five-Star Customer Service
Applicants must submit a resume in person.
SEEKING PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
The Talbots Sales Associate provides an exceptional selling and customer service experience that promotes the product and supports the brand. Sales Associates must demonstrate selling competence, styling expertise and possess a love of fashion. Sales Associates are accountable for achieving productivity goals by using product knowledge using selling tools and available resources.
• Possess a strong drive, ambition, and passion for overall sales achievement and provide an exceptional brand experience.
• Communicate professionally and in a timely manner with customers, associates and corporate partners.
• Maximize individual performance by accepting direction, coaching and feedback.
• Participate in learning opportunities and store meetings.
• Complete projects as assigned including stock assignments and keeping the selling floor to standard.
• High School Degree
• Specialty retailing experience preferred
• Outstanding sales results and record / track record required.
• Work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Requires ability to move about in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
• Operating computer systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
White House Black Market
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communication product knowledge to the customer, recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register translations including ringing purchase processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains scurry the on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable policies.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clientele get and wardrobing.
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
7. Communicate with customers, associates, and management, wear/ communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stock room; operate register; lift and carry up to thirty pounds; hang/fold merchandise; climb, reach, push/pull, and clean.
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objective. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and holidays is required.
Visit Jobs.chicos.com/WHBM to apply.