Ann Taylor Factory Store
Sales Associate ANN TAYLOR FACTORY-Westgate
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor Factory, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Date Posted: Ongoing
Career Area: Sales Associates
Job ID: 1411132
Express Factory Outlet
Managers and Sale Associates
Full Time / Part Time
Be fun and fashionable at Express Factory Outlet! Now hiring at express.com/careers
JOB SUMMARY: The Sales Associate’s overall responsibility is to provide a Radical Customer Experience
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Passion for customer service-outstanding communication skills.
• Attention to detail coupled with high standards.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Previous Retail Experience preferred not required.
• This is an overview of your job description, you may be asked to perform additional tasks or duties by your supervisor
Please apply in store.
Could you be our next retail key holder?
Join the dynamic team of a growing Fragrance Company
What we're looking for:
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, looking for longevity and the ability to grow in business. We look for high energy, self-starters with great communication, organizational and customer service skills.
You must have:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Two years+ retail management experience
• A track record of increasing responsibility with results
• Possess a flexible schedule
Bilingual is a plus
Who we are:
We are a retail fragrance company whose growth is across the country and are opening stores on a monthly basis. We provide a great atmosphere in
our stores and our culture is about our teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Coaching and developing staff ensuring the success of all associates
• Team building
• Recruiting, training, associate development and retention
• Customer interaction
• Store revenue and profit
• Product mix and merchandising
• Inventory management
• Loss prevention
• Business development
Apply in person with resume at Fragrance Outlet, Suite 751
J.Crew | Crewcuts Factory
[Hourly Part-Time, reports to a store director]
Hey crowd pleasers, have we got something special in store for you…. Begin with great clothes. Add a quality second to none. Combine in a way that is purely magical. Fold in a fun + engaging place. Now you’ve got a recipe that exceeds all expectations. Our Sales Associates are our brand ambassadors. They connect with customers in genuine + authentic ways + understand that every great day starts with a great outfit!
Let’s begin with the things we value:
believes in our brand, loves fashion + shows up with an intuitive feel for what’s right
is customer-centric + relentless about exceeding expectations
can grow a business + constantly questions what can be done better
can identify + articulate ideas to reinvent + evolve a business
is market-aware, forward thinking + global
fosters collaboration + productivity
Okay, now let’s add role-specific competencies:
is easy to talk to: warm, pleasant + gracious, a good listener
is energized by discovering new things, connects the dots between learning experiences
Drive for Results
achieves objectives successfully, is bottom-line oriented + pushes self + others for results
is open to (+ can be influenced by) associate contributions, values diversity + supports inclusion
is cool under pressure, not knocked off balance by the unexpected, does not show frustration when resisted
So far so good? Great, now on to those necessary requirements:
high school or equivalent combo of education + experience
you need to have had at least 18 of these to work for us
Grammar School Basics
we expect you’ve mastered these: a command of reading, writing + speaking with confidence
there when needed; weekends, holidays, overnights
turned on by creating head to toe looks that look great + reinforce our brand
facile with smartphones, apps, + other gizmos
can lift, carry or move at least 40 lbs./18 kilos + we’re going to max out your fitbit (with lots of walking around)
Got it all? Excellent, let’s chat… we just might be the best place for you to build your career
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Kay Jewelers Outlet
Full Time / Part Time
Kay Jewelers is hiring. We are looking for people to help us Celebrate Life and Express Love!
Please come by the store or apply online at www.sterlingcareers.com
• Basic customer service including greeting, general assistance, etc.
• Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi’s® Stores visual presentation standards through replenishment & recovery and general housekeeping procedures.
• Assist with bagging customer purchases at the register.
• Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs.
• Other tasks as needed.
• High school diploma (in-progress) or GED
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
Go to Levi.com Select the ‘Careers’ tab Apply to job requisition # 18482
*Please include a resume and cover letter.
Nestle Toll House Cafe
Full Time / Part Time
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Crew Member.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
16+ years old
Looking for someone with a friendly and positive attitude, eager to learn and serve our customers. Job description includes, Baking, Waiting on Customers, Cashier, Prepping and Cleaning. No Experience Needed.
The application can be found at http://nestlecafe.com/library/pdf/employment-application.pdf
The Talbots Sales Associate provides an exceptional selling and customer service experience that promotes the product and supports the brand. Sales Associates must demonstrate selling competence, styling expertise and possess a love of fashion. Sales Associates are accountable for achieving productivity goals by using product knowledge using selling tools and available resources.
•- Possess a strong drive, ambition, and passion for overall sales achievement and provide an exceptional brand experience.
•- Communicate professionally and in a timely manner with customers, associates and corporate partners.
•- Maximize individual performance by accepting direction, coaching and feedback.
•- Participate in learning opportunities and store meetings.
•- Complete projects as assigned including stock assignments and keeping the selling floor to standard.
•- High School Degree
•- Specialty retailing experience preferred
•- Outstanding sales results and record / track record required.
•- Work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
•- Requires ability to move about in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
•- Operating computer systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
Please contact the store with any questions
The Children's Place
A Store Lead is responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team, in the absence of a manager, by completing cash wrap operations, opening and closing procedures and acting as the Leader On Duty (LOD). The Store Lead represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork. The Store Lead has a direct reporting relationship to the Store Manager.
•Supports management team in order to maximize productivity through product knowledge, customer service and by meeting key store initiatives
•Assists in developing talent through the training and supervision of associates
•Serves as a positive role model for others in driving and maintaining high standards throughout the store while ensuring the integrity of the brand
•Participates in the Leader On Duty (LOD) program which provides an exceptional shopping experience to our customers and drives store profitability while leveraging payroll
•Supports and participates in all company training and developmental initiatives
•Fosters a positive work environment and provides direct, honest feedback in a timely manner
•Maintains a clean, organized and efficient stockroom, adhering to customer ready environment (CRE) standards and safety requirements
•Ability to model, encourage and demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors while on the sales floor
•Represents the company in a professional and positive manner
Education And Experience
•1 to 3 years previous retail experience
•must be at least 18 years of age
•High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Business Knowledge And Critical Skills
•Demonstrated passion for customer service, time management and organizational skills
•Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
•Ability to work in team environment
•proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications and ability to adapt to additional internal applications
•Serves as a role model
•Be flexible and open to change in a fast paced environment
•Embraces self development
•Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
•Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
White House Black Market
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communication product knowledge to the customer, recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register translations including ringing purchase processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains scurry the on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable policies.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clientele get and wardrobing.
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
7. Communicate with customers, associates, and management, wear/ communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stock room; operate register; lift and carry up to thirty pounds; hang/fold merchandise; climb, reach, push/pull, and clean.
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objective. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and holidays is required.
Visit Jobs.chicos.com/WHBM to apply.