Ann Taylor Factory Store
SALES LEAD ANN TAYLOR FACTORY-WESTGATE
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor Factory, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES LEAD OPPORTUNITIES
PART TIME MANAGEMENT
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Date Posted: Ongoing
Career Area: Sales Associates
Job ID: 1411132
New Balance Factory Store
Part Time Team Lead
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for opening and closing the store, training associates, providing superior customer service and utilizing product knowledge and service techniques to meet the needs of customers. You will correctly measure and fit customers to appropriate products while educating them on the features and benefits of the products. In this role, you will perform stock and inventory functions, such as labeling and price marking items. You will handle payment transactions informing customers of exchange and return policies. As an integral member of the team, you will assist in protecting company assets by reporting shrinkage and security violations, monitoring floor merchandise, and ensuring that security tags are attached and detached as necessary.
You’re a seasoned retail professional with an infectious, positive, can-do attitude. You’re entrepreneurial, energetic, well organized and love the challenges that come with developing talent, making operations more efficient, and engaging customers within your community. You love learning and also have a:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of retail experience, preferably with a specialty brand
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills including inventory software Flexible availability including weekends and holidays as needed.
Our Benefit Offerings
We’re happy to provide traditional benefits, but to us, the greatest benefit of working at New Balance is taking advantage of additional programs that will enhance your life at work and at home as you grow with our business. Our benefits, at a glance, include:
• 401k plan with dollar to dollar match up to 5% of your contribution
• Generous vacation starting at two weeks paid time off the first year, increased ongoing
• Paid company time to volunteer in the community
• Fitness membership reimbursement
• 40% associate discount on all merchandise
Your Career Development
While the company looks to achieve strategic goals, each associate is encouraged to take ownership and mold their development process as they conquer their personal aspirations. To guide you in the process we offer traditional and nontraditional development opportunities, including mentor programs, to help you move your body or career, in which our executives participate as mentors. We also offer customized team sessions, on and off-site seminars and tuition reimbursement. New Balance provides equal opportunity to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
The Store Manager has responsibility to drive financial results through exceptional store standards, execution of company strategies, and positive customer interaction. Effectively manages all aspects of the store inclusive of customer engagement, operational execution, people management, and merchandising presentation. Ability to effectively manage and coach a diverse workforce to ensure compliance with Company policies/procedures and to create a positive working environment. The SM has the ultimate responsibility to the entire store team. //
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES MOST IMPORTANT) //
Invest in People:
Communicates professionally and effectively with the team (Management and Sales Associates), customers, and business partners.
Fosters a positive work environment for both employees and customers.
Networks and recruits utilizing company tools to create a bench of talent for current and future growth.
Capitalizes on opportunities to train, coach, and redirect the team on the sales floor as needed.
Utilizes company tools including onboarding materials to train and develop associates to ensure execution of all store operations; addresses performance as needed.
Adapts management style as necessary to lead and develop team while establishing measurable, attainable and actionable goals.
Recognizes and rewards exceptional performance and redirects employees when needed to increase employee engagement. //
Effectively analyzes the business and takes necessary action to drive sales; is able to speak to business metrics/trends.
Generates sales to meet and exceed goals to last year and budget.
Effectively manages payroll and scheduling to maximize business during Sales Leader on Duty shifts.
Communicates KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to the team through effective use of the daily sales planner and team touch bases/meetings.
Ensures asset protection through a consistent level of customer service, education, and operational controls.
Prioritizes for self and team with use of all company tools to plan, track, and report completion of tasks and financial results. //
Maintains a strong and genuine customer focus on the sales floor at all times.
Builds customer loyalty through execution and coaching of the team of program benefits.
Consistently models the brands service standards while coaching others to success.
Maintains company standard of a neat, clean, organized store.
Promotes customer service consistently by engaging talent, encouraging positive customer interactions, and maintaining a ready all day store presentation. //
Merchandises to company standards and execute Company directives within set timelines.
Executes merchandising standards including visual, signage, markdowns, and sales promotions.
Utilizes reactionary merchandising to maintain store standards based on sell thru and/or assortment levels.
Partners with Store teams on promotional planning and the execution of processes.
Oversees team to ensure the efficient handling of all merchandise from shipment receipt, processing, visual placement, and replenishment.
Drive for Results
Managing and Measuring Work
Developing Direct Reports //
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
High school degree or GED minimum requirement, BS/BA degree preferred
Minimum of 3 years of store management experience
Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills
Demonstrated customer engagement skills
Expert in store systems and operational controls
Ability to communicate effectively to customers, team, and supervisor.
Ability to lead, direct and execute multiple tasks concurrently
Basic computers skills //
Flexible availability is required. Eight hour shifts and an average of 40 hours per week: including evenings, weekends, holidays and occasional overnights. A minimum of two closing shifts a week.
Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a ladder.
Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching.
Ability to travel as needed. //
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description. //Apply at Carters.com or Oshkosh.com
White House Black Market
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communication product knowledge to the customer, recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register translations including ringing purchase processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains scurry the on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable policies.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clientele get and wardrobing.
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
7. Communicate with customers, associates, and management, wear/ communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stock room; operate register; lift and carry up to thirty pounds; hang/fold merchandise; climb, reach, push/pull, and clean.
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objective. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and holidays is required.
Visit Jobs.chicos.com/WHBM to apply.