Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Customer Service Representative
Tanger Outlets Westgate is looking for a cheerful, friendly, smiling face to join our part time Customer Service team! Responsibilities include greet and assist customers, welcome tour buses, sell gift cards, perform general office duties. Good typing and computer skills required. Must be dependable and willing to work evenings/weekends. EOE. Drug Free Workplace. A background check will be conducted for this position. No phone calls please. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
•Location: Tanger Outlets Westgate
•This is a part-time job.
Store Retail Positions
P/T Management positions available. Must be 18 or older to apply for management positions. Apply in store or email resume to Joanna.email@example.com.
Coach, founded in 1941, is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
As an established leader in the fashion lifestyle accessories industry, Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, and a dynamic work environment. We are currently seeking Sales Associates/Cashiers to work at our Westgate Outlet store in Glendale, AZ.
These positions require dynamic, customer-service driven individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to exceed sales goals. Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential.
Coach is an attractive prospect for those seeking a rewarding, challenging role in a well-respected, world-class company. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes a company-wide bonus opportunity, employee discount, medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing and a stock purchase plan.
To APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (623) 772-9816.
If there is a good match between your background and the requirements for this position, a Coach Manager or Recruiter will contact you directly to discuss the opportunity. Every opportunity requires an in person interview and we only conduct background checks after formal employment offers have been made.
**ALERT: Fraudulent Recruiting Activity through Craigslist.
Coach recently became aware of fraudulent job postings on Craigslist where unauthorized individuals are using the Coach and/or Coach Leatherware name to solicit potential job seekers for employment. The information confirms an offer of employment to Coach and directs the recipient to send a copy of their credit report to Coach for their employment files. This is not Coach’s practice. If we make you an offer of employment, which would ALWAYS be done personally, then we will make arrangements with your knowledge to obtain a credit report and other background checks that are always part of our hiring process. Please note this is NOT a legitimate offer, and Coach is not affiliated with the postings. We encourage anyone who encounters or falls victim to this type of fraudulent activity to report it to Craigslist and forward the e-mail you received to email@example.com.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Eddie Bauer Outlet
Assistant Store Manager FT/PT
Full Time / Part Time
-Meet or exceed expectations for individual sales results and key business drivers as well as achieve desired team sales and key business driver results.
-Develop a high perforing team that loves to sell and is committed to engaging with our customers, delivering excellent customer service and quality brand presentation.
-Drive store sales results and operating profit by analyzing the business on a daily basis.
-Role model and coach selling and sales leadership with your team.
-Set clear performance expectations, provide direct feedback, and hold team accountable for individual results and behaviors.
2-3 years if management experience, specialty retail and sales focused experience preferred.
Proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
Bachelor or associate degree preferred.
How to apply:
Please come in to the store and speak with a member of management. Applications in store.
Elizabeth Arden Company Store
FT Key Sales Associates/ PT Sales Associates
Full Time / Part Time
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Beauty!
Elizabeth Arden has exciting opportunities for ambitious and motivated retail staff of ALL levels to join our outlet store in Glendale, AZ.
FT Key Sales Associates
PT Sales Associates
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The retail staff will provide excellent customer service to clients and participate in all areas of store operations.
Additional specific responsibilities will vary by position.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
High School diploma preferred
1 year+ retail experience in a competitive selling environment required with a proven record of sales achievement success. Cosmetics, fragrance and skin care experience a plus
Outstanding customer service skills and ability to resolve customer issues and requests in an efficient and timely manner.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bilingual language skill is a plus (Spanish).
Must have a flexible schedule and able to work different shifts.
Must be able to work on holidays, peak selling days and promotional set-up days.
Must be able to lift/carry heavy boxes.
Ability to multi task and prioritize.
Must have outstanding interpersonal and detail orientation skills.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfumes 4 U
Bilingual Retail Store Manager
Perfume Retailer located in the Tanger Outlets is currently hiring a Retail Store Sales Manager. BILINGUAL A PLUS ( Spanish/ English)
We are a growing U.S Company dedicated to the sale of designer perfumes. Currently we have 24 stores in 11 different states in the U.S and Canada.
As a Store Manager, success is defined by your ability to:
• Increase sales, ensure high customer satisfaction, and maintain a well organized, stocked and clean store
• Recruit, hire and retain successful sales associates
• Develop, train, motivate, and empower your associates
• Be an excellent leader, set good examples and maintain a loyal following
• Foster a team oriented environment and develop strong employee relations
• Reduce store turn over or maintain low turn over
• Problem solve, improve processes and communicate ideas to management
• Maintain strong follow-up
• Exercise good judgment and decision making skills
• Responsible for all phases of the stores operations.
*Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as well as store sales and productivity goals are met.
• Responsible for addressing personnel and performance issues including coaching, verbal and written warnings, progressive discipline and termination when needed.
• Create schedules based upon workload planning and business
• Ensure high standards of housekeeping and store appearance.
• Manage the operations of the stockroom to ensure new merchandise gets to the sales floor in a timely manner, goods are received properly and maintains tight control of all merchandise
• Analyze and review daily store reports to evaluate overall store performance
• Complete special assignments as directed by management.
• Prior experience in retail management necessary
*Self-confident and mature, with a positive attitude and approach to work
• Ability to train, coach and develop Associates at all levels.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks necessary to accomplish goals, develop a schedule to complete tasks and execute to achieve results.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.
Direct supervision of Key Holder and Associates for high volume store.
Equal Opportunity Employee EEO
• Retail Store Management: 2 years
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
PVH Corp. is a global, action-oriented company characterized by achievement and commitment. We want people who are hungry for both professional and personal growth; who will help us take our brands, our businesses and our community service to new heights; and who, with our support, will strive to reach their full potential.
The retail division of Van Heusen has an exciting Store Manager opportunity in our Glendale, AZ store. The Store Manager is Responsible for the overall performance of the store, generating maximum sales potential, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
• Maximize sales volume.
• Network, recruit, hire, train and develop store associates.
• Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
• Implement, execute and follow up on all operational policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Control store expenses within allowable parameters
• Manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Assume leadership role within the store.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
• Ensure customer service is the #1 priority.
• Establish a plan for reversing negative sales trends.
• Understand and create awareness of the factors to impact sales volume.
• Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times.
• Ensure all customer concerns are addressed and resolved.
• Motivate and develop associates to meet store goals / objectives.
• Clearly delegate activities and follow-up on all direction.
• Demonstrate teamwork within store and company.
• Take initiative and use sound judgement.
• Develop growth potential in associates.
• Lead by example.
• Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
• Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
• Ensure that store staff is treated professionally, courteously and respectfully.
• Involve and develop staff in accomplishing store goals.
• Assess and review associates ability.
• Control turnover.
• Take an active role in own development.
• Communicate staff concerns to District Sales Manager.
• Support all company / management decisions.
• Utilize all training programs / materials effectively.
• Correct unacceptable performance of associates.
• Execute and follow-up on all operational policies, procedures and directives.
• Execute and follow-up on the Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
• Follow up on all audit issues.
• Ensure accuracy in all paperwork.
• Attend mall / center meetings.
• Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard.
• Execute and maintain divisional marketing directives.
• Interpret and execute floor plans and guidelines.
• Communicate all merchandise-related issues to District Sales Manager.
• React to sell through and ensure store is well stocked.
• POS set up is timely and detailed.
• Execute markdowns and re-merchandise as needed.
• Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
• Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
• Ensure cleanliness and organization of store.
It is the policy of PVH to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Previous retail management experience required for all management positions.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org