Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Retail Store Positions
Part-time Beauty Ambassador
BareMinerals Outlet Westgate
Hiring for Beauty Ambassador Part-Time (10 – 15 hours weekly)
Bare Escentuals: This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a client based business. Demonstrates exceptional client service and selling skills. Knows their personal Average Dollar Sale, Units per Transaction and Sales per Hour. Fosters a collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external client experience.
• Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor, the girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
• Uses ice-breakers to build relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty needs. Confirms the client needs, offering products through demonstration and education. Confirms choices and closes the sale.
• Consistently utilizes company tools and resources, building a client based business and following up accordingly.
• Meets/exceeds all personal goals.
• Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards and that store is consistently replenished.
• Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
• Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
• Follows all policies and procedures. Immediately reports any variances to Store Managers, District Manager, Store Operations or Human Resources.
• Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested.
• Refers qualified Beauty Ambassadors to management.
• Maintains open/flexible availability at all times.
• Consistently follows the Bare Escentuals Appearance Guidelines.
• Creates and ensures an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
• Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required.
• Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus.
• Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
• Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
• Able to work 2 nights and weekends and have flexible availability.
• Must be available a minimum of 15 hours per week.
• Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
• Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
Brooks Brothers Factory Store
We are seeking professional sales associates
As a professional sales associate you will have the opportunity to:
• Create a great place to shop by providing a specialized shopping experience and developing enduring relationships with clients.
• Professionally engage the community through marketing and outreach with relevant organizations to initiate events that lead to sales generation.
• Provide the highest level of quality and customer service to tailor luxurious products.
• Develop strong relationships within the Brooks Brothers family through demonstrating of values team member support
Minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel
Coach, founded in 1941, is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
As an established leader in the fashion lifestyle accessories industry, Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, and a dynamic work environment. We are currently seeking Sales Associates/Cashiers to work at our Westgate Outlet store in Glendale, AZ.
These positions require dynamic, customer-service driven individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to exceed sales goals. Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential.
Coach is an attractive prospect for those seeking a rewarding, challenging role in a well-respected, world-class company. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes a company-wide bonus opportunity, employee discount, medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing and a stock purchase plan.
To APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com or fax to (623) 772-9816.
If there is a good match between your background and the requirements for this position, a Coach Manager or Recruiter will contact you directly to discuss the opportunity. Every opportunity requires an in person interview and we only conduct background checks after formal employment offers have been made.
Part Time Key Holder
Fragrance Outlet is looking for a permanent part- time Key Holder.
Could you be that person?
Come and join the dynamic team of a growing Fragrance Company.
What we're looking for:
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, looking for longevity and the ability to grow in business. We look for high energy, self-starters with great communication, organizational and customer service skills.
You must have:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Two years+ retail management experience (Key Holder position)
• A track record of increasing responsibility with results
• Possess a flexible schedule
Bilingual is a plus
Who we are:
We are a retail fragrance company whose growth is across the country and are opening stores on a monthly basis. We provide a great atmosphere in
our stores and our culture is about our teams.
Your Key Holder responsibilities will include:
• Coaching and developing staff ensuring the success of all associates
• Team building
• Recruiting, training, associate development and retention
• Customer interaction
• Store revenue and profit
• Product mix and merchandising
• Inventory management
• Loss prevention
• Business development
Apply in person with resume at Fragrance Outlet, Suite 751
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
J.Crew | Crewcuts Factory
Seasonal Sales Associate
J Crew is hiring Seasonal Sales Associates for the holidays
We need morning and afternoon coverage on the sales floor.
Come and work with us and enjoy a generous employee discount.
Apply in person at the store.
Contact person; Joanne
Part-time Sales Associate
Jockey Part time Sales Associate Position
We are currently looking for part time sales associate positions.
The hours are 0-15 a week, with open availability.
Potential employees need to be at least 18 years old with 2 years retail or customer service experience.
Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Ability to move 25 pounds
Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, using ladder to stock and merchandise store.
Be a team player, Understands and able to demonstrate through examples of exceptional customer service, and ability to assess customer's needs.
Applications may be picked up at the store.
“Do you love to cook, bake or entertain? Are you someone who has a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience? Do you thrive in an environment that is collaborative & fun? Do you want to be a part of an amazing team who makes it our mission to spread JOY? If so, we want to hear from you! We are currently hiring seasonal associates in a variety of hourly positions, such as sales, sales support & stockroom support! APPLY TODAY!”@ Le Creuset Suite 818 or send resume to email@example.com
Lucky Brand Jeans
The Sales Associate role is very important to the success of the store environment. This position ensures customers have a welcoming and quality experience in the store at all times. A Sales Associate plays a key role in creating and maintaining a selling focus in the store. In order to ensure the success of the store, the Sales Associate will be held accountable to achieving personal and Company directed sales goals. This individual also supports company and management initiatives/direction while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures as outlined by the organization. Sales Associates are scheduled to flex schedule and hours are given based of the needs of the business.
A Sales Associate can handle issues or tasks related to:
• Customer Service
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Brand Knowledge: Understands and uses information about trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function in order to achieve personal goals. Represents and promotes the brand positively and professionally at all times.
Selling and Service: Continuously promotes the brand with fellow associates and customers. Knowledgeable of all selling/service initiatives, utilizes various selling methods to meet personal goals. Strives to achieve personal goals, and role models successful selling behaviors.
Initiative: Works to support the decisions of peers and supervisors. Works well with others to achieve personal and store goals. Strives to complete assigned duties and assists others when possible. Willingly assumes new and challenging assignments; is self directed and motivated. Anticipates what needs to be done and does it.
Personal Development: Understands and adheres to performance expectations identified by the company. Responds positively to feedback, is open to suggestions and recommendations, and takes responsibility for personal development. Seeks opportunities to improve personal performance.
The Sales Associate may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.
• Ensure every customer receives exemplary customer service
• Ensure customers are your primary focus and all other tasks are secondary.
• Assist customers with wardrobe styling and comfortable with sharing up to date fashion knowledge
• Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies
• Meet selling expectations and achieve individual and team sales goals, and contribute to the store’s overall success
• Work well with others and collaborate to build a strong store team.
• Work with Store Management to set goals for personal skills development
• Provide assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising and visual expectations
• Ensure adherence to all company policy and procedures.
• Adhere to availability and scheduling needs of the business.
• Perform POS transactions accurately and efficiently and follow all cash handling procedures.
• Ensure Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortages.
• Assist store management team with housekeeping responsibilities.
• Outgoing personality that can interact openly with others
• Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
• Customer Service experience required
• Demonstrated sales accountability
• Strong personal leadership skills and desire to succeed
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with peers and supervisors
• Ability to receive feedback from management and peers
• Available for varied shifts that meet the needs of the business (which may include nights, weekend and holiday availability)
• Ability to lift at least 20 lbs
• Ability to climb ladders
• Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time
• Ability to travel to other store locations (if needed)
Lucky Brand Jeans
The Supervisor plays an important role in driving sales for the organization. Supervisors will meet personal selling goals and will coach and motivate associates to achieve their own goals as well. The Supervisor ensures customers have a consistent; quality experience while supporting management in meeting Company expectations and initiatives. The Supervisor will ensure store standards, which include but are not limited to visual presentation, merchandising and back of house operations, as per Company direction.
The Supervisor must have flexible availability which includes the ability to work during peak and non-peak times, weekends and holidays. This allows the Supervisor to open or close the store as well as provide coverage during peak times to cover breaks, meetings and other times as determined by the Store Manager (SM) or Assistant Manager (ASM). The Supervisor helps set the pace on the sales floor and models desired selling behaviors at all times. Supervisors could be scheduled up to 25 hours per week, however hours may flex up to 30 hours (with District Manager/Regional Manager approval) based on the needs of the business.
A Supervisor can handle issues or tasks related to:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Selling and Service: Continuously promotes the brand with associates and customers. Knowledgeable of all selling/service initiatives, utilizes various selling methods to meet personal and store goals. Motivates others to achieve goals, role models successful selling behaviors.
Lucky Business/Brand Knowledge: Understands and uses information about business drivers and trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function to accurately assess business strengths, key issues, opportunities, and develop action plans.
Team Building & Motivation: Encourages team work by providing a rewarding atmosphere where people want to work. Capable of creating strong morale through sharing wins and creating enthusiasm, passion and desire to excel through the team. Recognizes individual performance and successes.
Coaching: Committed to and enjoys training and developing team. Willing to take practical risks to develop skills of others, utilizes tools and resources to help others to develop. Tests and challenges the abilities of others with a developmental outcome in mind. Coaches in the moment in order to improve an associate’s individual performance. Recognizes skill development, and continues encourage positive results.
Visual Merchandising: Partners with others to ensure visual/merchandising standards are maintained, reacts to merchandising needs, determines when changes need to be addressed based on the needs of the business. Adheres to company visuals/merchandising directives, plans and executes company updates in a timely manner.
A Supervisor is not directly responsible for addressing the following, however they may be exposed to these responsibilities through training and development by the Store Manager:
Performance Management (reviews, action plans, etc)
The Supervisor may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.
Lead and model the company’s selling and customer service standards
Train and motivate associates to improve selling and customer service performance
Lead selling and service efforts as the MOD during scheduled shifts
Assist customers with wardrobe styling and comfortable with sharing up to date fashion knowledge
Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies
Assist in resolving customer service matters in absence of SM/AM
Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management
Ensure associates consistently demonstrate client service standards
Assist SM/AM in conducting new associate on-boarding and sales training.
Ensure adherence to all company policy, procedures and guidelines in the absence of SM/AM
Assist in meeting payroll goals by ensuring appropriate floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus in absence of SM/AM
Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods in absence of SM/AM
Perform opening and closing duties when needed.
Perform merchandise flow duties for the sales floor and backroom as directed.
Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising and visual expectations
Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of SM/AM.
Supervisory experience in specialty, luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
Proven ability to lead sales team; viewed as leader among peers
Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
Demonstrated sales accountability, able to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Ability to make decisions and mediate conflict within a team-environment
Proficient in windows-based software such as Excel, Word and Outlook
Ability to work a flex schedule (which includes nights, weekends and holidays)
Ability to lift at least 20 lbs
Ability to climb ladders
Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time
Ability to travel to other store locations (if needed)
Ability to transfer to another location
Full Time / Part Time
Michael Kors is now hiring for many positions! We are looking to fill both management and selling positions!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships. These initiatives are achieved by providing the highest level of customer service and complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meet sales goals
• Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
• Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
• Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
Minimum 2 years retail experience.
Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH
Seasonal Sales Associate
Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH
Seasonal Sales Associate
The Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH in Glendale is currently looking to expand our sales team for the Holiday Season!
• We are currently hiring temporary associates to fill seasonal openings.
• Candidates for the positions must be able to work in a team oriented environment, have strong people skills and a flare for fashion.
• Flexible availability and consistent dependability is required.
We offer a competitive salary, generous discount and an environment that is energetic, friendly and fashion minded.
Submit your profile and application at: www.careersatsaks.com
1.Click on “Job Search” at top of page
2.Click on “Division” Stores OFF 5TH; Select the appropriate “State” (AZ) and the appropriate “City” (Glendale)
3.Select the Job Title you would like to apply for
4.Click on “Login/Create Profile” to submit your profile
Sanibel Sunglass Company
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Permanent)
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Permanent)
Part-Time guaranteed 10 hours a week
The Key Holder/Sales Associate’s role is very important to the success of the store environment. This position ensures customers have a welcoming and positive experience in the store at all times. The Key Holder/Sales Associate plays a key role in creating and maintaining a selling focus in the store. In order to ensure the success of the store, the Key Holder/Sales Associate will be held accountable to achieving personal and Company directed sales goals. This individual also supports company and management initiatives and directives while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures as outlined by the company. The Key Holder/Sales Associate is responsible for both opening and closing the store and is scheduled based on the needs of the store. The Key Holder/Sales Associate must be flexible and able to work weekends and holidays.
• Opening & Closing
• Five-Star Customer Service
Applicants must submit a resume in person.
The Children's Place
seasonal sales associate
Position Summary: A Store Associate is a position responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team in achieving all Company goals and initiatives. The Store Associate represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork. The Store Associate has a direct reporting relationship to the Store Leadership team.
• Aware of customer activity and responds with a sense of urgency, prioritizing assisting customers over other tasks
• Greets and acknowledges customers while providing the appropriate level of service
• Exercises sound judgment in effectively addressing customer concerns
• Demonstrates exceptional selling skills
• Provides fast, friendly and accurate service at the service desk while educating customers on the benefits of the PLACE Card
• Maintains appropriate stock levels and ensures that all sizes and styles are represented
• Follows Company standards of merchandise presentation, signage and display
• Embraces responsibility of assigned tasks
• Supports maintaining a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to TCP standards and safety requirements
• Performs daily housekeeping duties to TCP standard
• Guarantees Company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
• Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is flexible and enjoyable
• Constructively shares suggestions, ideas and concerns with appropriate Store Leadership
• Exhibits flexibility by working as member of stock team, if necessary
Education and Experience:
• Retail experience preferred
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills:
• Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrated passion for customer service
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business; could include overnight, evening, weekend and call-in shifts
• Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Apply for this job online
Apply here: https://careersca-childrensplace.icims.com/jobs/26421/sales-associate/login?mobile=false&width=1244&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-420
White House Black Market
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communication product knowledge to the customer, recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register translations including ringing purchase processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains scurry the on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable policies.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clientele get and wardrobing.
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
7. Communicate with customers, associates, and management, wear/ communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stock room; operate register; lift and carry up to thirty pounds; hang/fold merchandise; climb, reach, push/pull, and clean.
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objective. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and holidays is required.
Visit Jobs.chicos.com/WHBM to apply.