Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Customer Service Representative
Tanger Outlets Westgate is looking for a cheerful, friendly, smiling face to join our part time Customer Service team! Responsibilities include greet and assist customers, welcome tour buses, sell gift cards, perform general office duties. Good typing and computer skills required. Must be dependable and willing to work evenings/weekends. EOE. Drug Free Workplace. A background check will be conducted for this position. No phone calls please. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
•Location: Tanger Outlets Westgate
•This is a part-time job.
Store Retail Positions
Coach, founded in 1941, is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
As an established leader in the fashion lifestyle accessories industry, Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, and a dynamic work environment. We are currently seeking Sales Associates/Cashiers to work at our Westgate Outlet store in Glendale, AZ.
These positions require dynamic, customer-service driven individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to exceed sales goals. Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential.
Coach is an attractive prospect for those seeking a rewarding, challenging role in a well-respected, world-class company. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes a company-wide bonus opportunity, employee discount, medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing and a stock purchase plan.
To APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com or fax to (623) 772-9816.
If there is a good match between your background and the requirements for this position, a Coach Manager or Recruiter will contact you directly to discuss the opportunity. Every opportunity requires an in person interview and we only conduct background checks after formal employment offers have been made.
• Basic customer service including greeting, general assistance, etc.
• Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi’s® Stores visual presentation standards through replenishment & recovery and general housekeeping procedures.
• Assist with bagging customer purchases at the register.
• Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs.
• Other tasks as needed.
• High school diploma (in-progress) or GED
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
Go to Levi.com Select the ‘Careers’ tab Apply to job requisition # 09710 Glendale Tanger Outlets
*Please include a resume and cover letter.
Lucky Brand Jeans
The Supervisor plays an important role in driving sales for the organization. Supervisors will meet personal selling goals and will coach and motivate associates to achieve their own goals as well. The Supervisor ensures customers have a consistent; quality experience while supporting management in meeting Company expectations and initiatives. The Supervisor will ensure store standards, which include but are not limited to visual presentation, merchandising and back of house operations, as per Company direction.
The Supervisor must have flexible availability which includes the ability to work during peak and non-peak times, weekends and holidays. This allows the Supervisor to open or close the store as well as provide coverage during peak times to cover breaks, meetings and other times as determined by the Store Manager (SM) or Assistant Manager (ASM). The Supervisor helps set the pace on the sales floor and models desired selling behaviors at all times. Supervisors could be scheduled up to 25 hours per week, however hours may flex up to 30 hours (with District Manager/Regional Manager approval) based on the needs of the business.
A Supervisor can handle issues or tasks related to:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Selling and Service: Continuously promotes the brand with associates and customers. Knowledgeable of all selling/service initiatives, utilizes various selling methods to meet personal and store goals. Motivates others to achieve goals, role models successful selling behaviors.
Lucky Business/Brand Knowledge: Understands and uses information about business drivers and trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function to accurately assess business strengths, key issues, opportunities, and develop action plans.
Team Building & Motivation: Encourages team work by providing a rewarding atmosphere where people want to work. Capable of creating strong morale through sharing wins and creating enthusiasm, passion and desire to excel through the team. Recognizes individual performance and successes.
Coaching: Committed to and enjoys training and developing team. Willing to take practical risks to develop skills of others, utilizes tools and resources to help others to develop. Tests and challenges the abilities of others with a developmental outcome in mind. Coaches in the moment in order to improve an associate’s individual performance. Recognizes skill development, and continues encourage positive results.
Visual Merchandising: Partners with others to ensure visual/merchandising standards are maintained, reacts to merchandising needs, determines when changes need to be addressed based on the needs of the business. Adheres to company visuals/merchandising directives, plans and executes company updates in a timely manner.
A Supervisor is not directly responsible for addressing the following, however they may be exposed to these responsibilities through training and development by the Store Manager:
Performance Management (reviews, action plans, etc)
The Supervisor may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.
Lead and model the company’s selling and customer service standards
Train and motivate associates to improve selling and customer service performance
Lead selling and service efforts as the MOD during scheduled shifts
Assist customers with wardrobe styling and comfortable with sharing up to date fashion knowledge
Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies
Assist in resolving customer service matters in absence of SM/AM
Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management
Ensure associates consistently demonstrate client service standards
Assist SM/AM in conducting new associate on-boarding and sales training.
Ensure adherence to all company policy, procedures and guidelines in the absence of SM/AM
Assist in meeting payroll goals by ensuring appropriate floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus in absence of SM/AM
Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods in absence of SM/AM
Perform opening and closing duties when needed.
Perform merchandise flow duties for the sales floor and backroom as directed.
Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising and visual expectations
Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of SM/AM.
Supervisory experience in specialty, luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
Proven ability to lead sales team; viewed as leader among peers
Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
Demonstrated sales accountability, able to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Ability to make decisions and mediate conflict within a team-environment
Proficient in windows-based software such as Excel, Word and Outlook
Ability to work a flex schedule (which includes nights, weekends and holidays)
Ability to lift at least 20 lbs
Ability to climb ladders
Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time
Ability to travel to other store locations (if needed)
Ability to transfer to another location
Full Time / Part Time
Michael Kors is now hiring for many positions! We are looking to fill both management and selling positions!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships. These initiatives are achieved by providing the highest level of customer service and complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meet sales goals
• Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
• Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
• Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
Minimum 2 years retail experience.
Perfumes 4 U
Bilingual Retail Store Manager
Perfume Retailer located in the Tanger Outlets is currently hiring a Retail Store Sales Manager. BILINGUAL A PLUS ( Spanish/ English)
We are a growing U.S Company dedicated to the sale of designer perfumes. Currently we have 24 stores in 11 different states in the U.S and Canada.
As a Store Manager, success is defined by your ability to:
• Increase sales, ensure high customer satisfaction, and maintain a well organized, stocked and clean store
• Recruit, hire and retain successful sales associates
• Develop, train, motivate, and empower your associates
• Be an excellent leader, set good examples and maintain a loyal following
• Foster a team oriented environment and develop strong employee relations
• Reduce store turn over or maintain low turn over
• Problem solve, improve processes and communicate ideas to management
• Maintain strong follow-up
• Exercise good judgment and decision making skills
• Responsible for all phases of the stores operations.
*Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as well as store sales and productivity goals are met.
• Responsible for addressing personnel and performance issues including coaching, verbal and written warnings, progressive discipline and termination when needed.
• Create schedules based upon workload planning and business
• Ensure high standards of housekeeping and store appearance.
• Manage the operations of the stockroom to ensure new merchandise gets to the sales floor in a timely manner, goods are received properly and maintains tight control of all merchandise
• Analyze and review daily store reports to evaluate overall store performance
• Complete special assignments as directed by management.
• Prior experience in retail management necessary
*Self-confident and mature, with a positive attitude and approach to work
• Ability to train, coach and develop Associates at all levels.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks necessary to accomplish goals, develop a schedule to complete tasks and execute to achieve results.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.
Direct supervision of Key Holder and Associates for high volume store.
Equal Opportunity Employee EEO
• Retail Store Management: 2 years
Sanibel Sunglass Company
Immediate opening. Must be customer focused and results driven, possess excellent oral and written communications skills, provide outstanding customer service, assist store manager with operational requirements, maintain merchandising of all products and displays, assist with maintaining current inventory, assist with receiving and merchandising product, able to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays, and perform opening and closing procedures.
Accepting resumes in person or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.