American Eagle Outfitters
Manager in Training
POSITION TITLE: Manager in Training
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
STATUS: Full Time Non Exempt
SUPERVISES: Store Associates
Manager in Training is an entry level position into the store management career path. The Manager in Training must successfully complete the MDP program to be eligible for promotion to an Assistant Manager position. The Manager in Training supports the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store. The Manager in Training is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving sales goals, meeting merchandising brand standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team. The Manager in Training is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
• Motivate and inspire the team by communicating a compelling vision and purpose which encompasses American Eagle Outfitter’s Core values.
• Act as the leader on duty and consistently models the brand customer service standards and Customer First selling behaviors.
• Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and self accountable for achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards.
• Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team and customer-centric culture.
• Participate in productive weekly leadership meetings.
• Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
Drive for Results
• Support the Store Manager in the execution of the short and long term store business plans to drives KPI results and maximizes business opportunities to include CRM, Loyalty and technology.
• Manage payroll and schedule adjustments effectively to maximize productivity and achieve daily/hourly targets.
• Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
• Effective use of technology to enhance customer engagement and drive KPI results (BOSS, Store to Door, Social Media)
• Contribute to the achievement of all store financial, revenue and expense targets.
• Builds customer loyalty through in-store experience, utilization of social media and email capture.
• Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales associates to ensure the store is sufficiently staffed to meet the needs of the business.
• Train, develop and coach the associate team; provide appropriate level of performance feedback to increase confidence and capability.
• Support the annual review process for sales associates.
• Drive employee engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
• Executes all Division of Responsibility as assigned by the Store Manager.
• Ensure that the associate team adheres to all employment practices and policies.
• Proactively identifies customer and performance issues and communicates them to store management in a timely manner; collaborates to develop and implement a plan for resolution.
Visual & Operational Execution
• Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring store environment is safe for employees and customers.
• Ensures all visual directives, ensuring mapping and floorset are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe.
• Generate and analyze merchandise reports and make necessary brand appropriate merchandising moves to maximize presentation and drive sales.
• Manage the efficient and productive handling of all merchandise from shipment receipt and processing, floor-sets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Executes all daily operational procedures and supports the management team to ensure the store audit compliance and shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.
• Minimum high school education or equivalent.
• 1 – 2 years of team leader experience or equivalent education preferred.
• Ability to lead a team; delegate and follow up.
• Ability to develop and train others.
• Demonstrated time management, prioritizing, organizing and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
• Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
• Computer and technology proficient.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
Ann Taylor Factory Store
SALES ASSOCIATE ANN TAYLOR FACTORY-WESTGATE
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor Factory, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Date Posted: Ongoing
Career Area: Sales Associates
Job ID: 1411132
Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) in partnership with the Store Manager is responsible to drive the financial results through exceptional store standards, execution of company strategies, and positive customer interaction. The ASM supports the Store Manager with customer engagement, operational execution, people management, and the merchandising of the store. The ASM supports the team in fostering a positive work environment to ensure employee and customer satisfaction. This position has no direct reports but is responsible for partnering with the management team on the coaching, training, and performance of the store team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES) //
Invest in People:
Communicates professionally and effectively with the team (Management and Sales Associates).
Fosters a positive work environment for both internal and external customers.
Assists the Store Manager in building and maintaining a successful team by participating in recruiting, hiring, training, and development of team.
Provides feedback to the Store Manager on performance and progress of Supervisors and Sales Associates.
Utilizes company tools including onboarding materials to train and develop associates to ensure execution of all store operations while Sales Leader on duty.
Trains DOR (Division of Responsibility) Experts to be a resource in their respective area.
Recognizes and rewards exceptional performance and redirects employees when needed to increase employee engagement.
Exemplifies the expectations of the Sales Leader on duty and consistently models strong customer service behaviors. //
Effectively analyzes the business and take necessary action to improve results.
Partners with store team to generate sales to meet and exceed goals to last year and budget.
Effectively manages payroll and scheduling during Sales Leader on Duty shifts.
Communicates KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to the team through effective use of the daily sales planner.
Supports Store Manager with asset protection through a consistent level of customer service, education, and operational controls.
Monitors and enforces the use of all company tools to plan, track, and report completion of tasks and financial results.
Provides feedback to SM on completion of all operational assignments and opportunities on merchandise handling. //
Maintains a strong and genuine customer focus on the sales floor at all times.
Monitors and adheres to all safety regulations and policies as directed by the company.
Consistently models the brands service standards while coaching others to success.
Partners with the store team to maintain company standards of a neat, clean, and organized store.
Builds customer loyalty through company sponsored programs.
Contributes to and leads the team on delivering customer service consistently by engaging talent, and encouraging positive customer interactions. //
As Sales Leader on Duty executes merchandising standards including visual, signage, markdowns and sales promotions.
Utilizes reactionary merchandising to maintain store standards based on sell thru and/or assortment levels.
Partners with Store Manager on promotional planning, markdown execution, and product placement.
Manages efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment to sales floor. //
Drive for Results
Managing and Measuring Work
Developing Direct Reports //
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
High school diploma or GED minimum requirement, BS/BA degree preferred.
Minimum of 1-3 years retail management experience.
Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team, and supervisor.
Must be able to build relationships in order to foster teamwork and develop partnerships.
Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
Basic computer skills.
Flexible availability is required. Eight hour shifts and an average of 40 hours per week: including evenings, weekends, holidays and occasional overnights. A minimum of two closing shifts a week.Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a ladder.
Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching.
Ability to travel as needed. //
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description. //
Apply at Carters.com or Oshkosh.com
623- 877- 8084
SEEKING PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
The Talbots Sales Associate provides an exceptional selling and customer service experience that promotes the product and supports the brand. Sales Associates must demonstrate selling competence, styling expertise and possess a love of fashion. Sales Associates are accountable for achieving productivity goals by using product knowledge using selling tools and available resources.
• Possess a strong drive, ambition, and passion for overall sales achievement and provide an exceptional brand experience.
• Communicate professionally and in a timely manner with customers, associates and corporate partners.
• Maximize individual performance by accepting direction, coaching and feedback.
• Participate in learning opportunities and store meetings.
• Complete projects as assigned including stock assignments and keeping the selling floor to standard.
• High School Degree
• Specialty retailing experience preferred
• Outstanding sales results and record / track record required.
• Work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Requires ability to move about in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
• Operating computer systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
White House Black Market
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communication product knowledge to the customer, recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register translations including ringing purchase processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains scurry the on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable policies.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clientele get and wardrobing.
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
7. Communicate with customers, associates, and management, wear/ communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stock room; operate register; lift and carry up to thirty pounds; hang/fold merchandise; climb, reach, push/pull, and clean.
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objective. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and holidays is required.
Visit Jobs.chicos.com/WHBM to apply.