Full Time / Part Time
THE MISSION OF AN EDUCATOR (the Role):
Educators at lululemon athletica do just that! They educate! Their main role is to effectively educate our guests on the fabrics, features, fit and function of our product, our culture and the communities we belong to. By educating guests we empower them to make decisions for themselves based on the facts that we offer them. By doing this, the guesswork is taken out of shopping for customers, and a ‘Wow! It’s You!’ guest experience is created, leaving customers with the knowledge to educate others on behalf of lululemon athletica. Authentic conversations are key to delivering the ultimate guest experience by relaying your experiences with lululemon products to the guest. Involvement in teamwork is highly emphasized and the focus is placed on turning a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ whenever possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN EDUCATOR (the Tasks):
Education and Guest Experience:
• Provides guests with world-class ‘education’ and guest experience in the areas of product, culture, and community by speaking authentically about product use through their own experiences
• Product Education: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
• Culture Education: ‘demonstrates’, the culture held within the company, including: attitude of fun, respect, support, empowerment, encouragement, passion, interaction with other staff, and in-store discussion of lifestyle (i.e. yoga, fitness, health and fun)
• Community Education: ensures guest is aware of in-store community bulletin board – for information and resources regarding yoga and other health, fitness and related community information
• Creates excitement and FUN for our guests on the retail floor
• Receives/processes stock received from warehouse, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
• Assists in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and merchandising as required
• Answers phone inquiries as required
• Ensures stock replenishment in work areas
• Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
• Prepares pants for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (customer/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion
• Arranges for mail and/or delivery, as required, to other locations and/or warehouse
• Completes assigned clean up evening duty
• Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
• Prepares alterations for pick up the next day
• Unpacks boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
• Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
EDUCATOR MUST HAVE’S (the Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications):
• Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities required.
• Ability to be physically present in the store
• Strong personal sense of style and athletically minded
• Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
• Excellent team player and ability to work independently
• Responsible and dependable
• Proactive and solution-oriented
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
• Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Completion of grade 12 education – preferred
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
• General computer knowledge.
• Relevant experience helpful and considered.
AN EDUCATOR’S WORKING DAY (the Hours):
We expect all full-time employees to be available to open and close, at a minimum, twice per week. We expect all part-time employees to be available to open and close a minimum of once per week. Everyone must work one weekend day. Part-time is up to 23 hours per week; full time is 24-40 hours per week. Time is spent educating on the retail floor.
SELF DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING (the Growth):
Proactively acquires knowledge/education regarding company general information, news bulletins, store policy, processes, quality control, new garments/styles, customer feedback/experiences, and staff information/communiqué.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter by copying the link below into your search bar:
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Full Time Supervisor
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Supervisor. The Supervisor will strategically manage and promote sales culture within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA as the most desirable and sustainable sportlifestyle brand in the world.
Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning and expense control
Guarantee consistent high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s core values and service standards
Responsible for assisting with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Sales Associates
Responsible for understanding and maintaining own level of Product Knowledge as well as directly responsible for Store(s) Associate’s level of Product Knowledge and the ability to communicate it to customers in keeping with the Be NICE program
Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while maintaining the highest levels of service to customers
Responsible for ensuring that all training programs, both Domestic and International, are fully functional and result driven within the Store
Analyze customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business
Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs
Directly responsible for Loss Prevention compliance within store
Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage bi-annual Physical Inventory
Directly responsible for execution and processing of merchandise both incoming and outgoing (Transfers, ASNs)
Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Manager
Communicate, manage and execute all Marketing opportunities and events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures
Develop and maintain strong communication with Brand Advocate
Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required
Attends all offsite training and position related meetings as required by supervisor; travel may be required
Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Directives as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards
Maintain physical condition of Store according to Facility Department guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner
Required to comply with all operational core competencies and key accountabilities
Execute all requirements concerning OSHA to maintain a safe and compliant working atmosphere for all Store Associates
Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required
One to two years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record. Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent as well teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
Please email resumes to jonathan.Robertson@puma.com
Contributes to store profitability by ensuring KPIs for a defined area within the store are met or exceeded. The core expectations include coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience.
• Allocates resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.
• Create an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in assigned area of responsibility.
• Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in assigned area of responsibility by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor.
• Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.
• Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities.
• Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to within assigned area of responsibility.
• Applies knowledge of Retail KPIs to make commercial decisions that drive achievement of established sales targets.
• Tracks performance data for assigned area (e.g. best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency.
• Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within area of responsibility to maximize and drive a performance culture.
• Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
• Guides and trains team members on basic core and seasonal product knowledge.
• Uses advanced category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty.
• Understand customer expectations and coaches team to meet or exceed them at all times.
• Actively supervises and coordinates team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of service.
• Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance.
• Supports the recruitment, onboarding, training and development of the store team.
• Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
• Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
• Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
• Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
• Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
• Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
• Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum 12 months supervisory experience required
• Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding as well as supervisory experience.