Ann Taylor Factory Store
Part Time Sales Lead
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES LEAD OPPORTUNITIES
Provide exceptional client service, operating as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager, performing operational and transactional functions, handling client service issues, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store. The Sales Lead will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Store Manager (e.g. disciplinary action, hiring, and terminating associates).
Please apply online to our store location, 2247:
Position: Assistant Manager
City, State: Glendale, AZ
Name of Shopping Mall: Tanger Outlet Westgate
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking Assistant Manager to work at our Westgate store in Glendale, Az.
• Fosters a store environment that delivers renowned and authentic service to create a Modern Luxury customer experience
• Develops product knowledge skills and remains aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascades and trains information to the broader team
• Achieves and exceeds goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
• Supports an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
• Stays current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors
• Evaluates performance of all team members and provides consistent coaching where service and selling are top priorities; creates and modifies action plans for the continuous development of staff
• Demonstrates strong business acumen; strategically forecasts, plans and budgets to the needs of the business (i.e. payrolls, staffing, etc.)
• Manages daily operational tasks according to Coach standards including selling and service
• Serves as a leader within the building when upper management is out of the business
• At least 1 year of previous management experience in a luxury retail service environment preferable. Possess current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Proficient with MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Experience using retail systems (i.e. labor management, inventory systems, sales reporting, etc.)
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Full Time / Part Time
THE MISSION OF AN EDUCATOR (the Role):
Educators at lululemon athletica do just that! They educate! Their main role is to effectively educate our guests on the fabrics, features, fit and function of our product, our culture and the communities we belong to. By educating guests we empower them to make decisions for themselves based on the facts that we offer them. By doing this, the guesswork is taken out of shopping for customers, and a ‘Wow! It’s You!’ guest experience is created, leaving customers with the knowledge to educate others on behalf of lululemon athletica. Authentic conversations are key to delivering the ultimate guest experience by relaying your experiences with lululemon products to the guest. Involvement in teamwork is highly emphasized and the focus is placed on turning a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ whenever possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN EDUCATOR (the Tasks):
Education and Guest Experience:
• Provides guests with world-class ‘education’ and guest experience in the areas of product, culture, and community by speaking authentically about product use through their own experiences
• Product Education: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
• Culture Education: ‘demonstrates’, the culture held within the company, including: attitude of fun, respect, support, empowerment, encouragement, passion, interaction with other staff, and in-store discussion of lifestyle (i.e. yoga, fitness, health and fun)
• Community Education: ensures guest is aware of in-store community bulletin board – for information and resources regarding yoga and other health, fitness and related community information
• Creates excitement and FUN for our guests on the retail floor
• Receives/processes stock received from warehouse, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
• Assists in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and merchandising as required
• Answers phone inquiries as required
• Ensures stock replenishment in work areas
• Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
• Prepares pants for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (customer/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion
• Arranges for mail and/or delivery, as required, to other locations and/or warehouse
• Completes assigned clean up evening duty
• Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
• Prepares alterations for pick up the next day
• Unpacks boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
• Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
EDUCATOR MUST HAVE’S (the Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications):
• Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities required.
• Ability to be physically present in the store
• Strong personal sense of style and athletically minded
• Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
• Excellent team player and ability to work independently
• Responsible and dependable
• Proactive and solution-oriented
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
• Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Completion of grade 12 education – preferred
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
• General computer knowledge.
• Relevant experience helpful and considered.
AN EDUCATOR’S WORKING DAY (the Hours):
We expect all full-time employees to be available to open and close, at a minimum, twice per week. We expect all part-time employees to be available to open and close a minimum of once per week. Everyone must work one weekend day. Part-time is up to 23 hours per week; full time is 24-40 hours per week. Time is spent educating on the retail floor.
SELF DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING (the Growth):
Proactively acquires knowledge/education regarding company general information, news bulletins, store policy, processes, quality control, new garments/styles, customer feedback/experiences, and staff information/communiqué.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter by copying the link below into your search bar:
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.