Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Customer Service Representative
Tanger needs a cheerful, friendly, smiling face to join our customer service team part time! Greet and assist customers, welcome tour buses, sell gift certificates, perform general office duties. Good typing and computer skills required. Must be dependable and willing to work weekends. EOE. Drug Free Workplace. Apply in person. Tanger Properties, 1414 Fording Island Road, Bluffton, SC 29910. Visit our website at www.tangeroutlet.com.
Store Retail Positions
Abercrombie & Fitch
Manager in Training
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading global specialty retailer of high-quality, casual apparel for men, women and kids with an active, youthful lifestyle under its Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, and Hollister Co. brands. A&F was founded in 1892 and is based in New Albany, Ohio. A&F sells merchandise through retail stores in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Mexico, and the Middle East. The Company also operates e-commerce websites at www.abercrombie.com,www.abercrombiekids.com, www.hollisterco.com
Manager in Training Program
The Manager in Training (MIT) program is a blended-learning, multi week program focused on immersing a manager in all aspects involved in managing a multi-million dollar business for Abercrombie & Fitch. Training takes place in our domestic and international store locations. Each week the program focuses on a different aspect of running the business. The program trains the MIT on the necessary principles of management including creating the best in-store experience, recruiting, diversity, human resources, store operations, and visual merchandising. The program is structured and provides the MIT with daily and weekly feedback from the Store Manager and District Manager. The MIT completes daily readings and exercises, experiences and learns through on the job training, and completes weekly assignments. The MIT must successfully complete the training program to be moved on into an Assistant Manager role.
Successful completion of this program is the first step for leadership. At Abercrombie & Fitch, we strongly advocate a philosophy of promotion from within. All of our District Managers, Regional Managers, Directors - even the Senior Vice President of Stores- have gone through the MIT program. With the growth of the company domestically and internationally, career opportunities for an MIT have never been better.
Check out our videos at - http://bit.ly/1x8gHgG
Apply to a store in your area on line at www.anfcareers.com
What you need to bring to the job:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Strong problem solving skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Team building skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Drive to achieve results
American Eagle Outfitters
Opportunity runs abundant at AEO - we've created a distinctively thriving environment to build and to develop your career. Part-Time Sales and Stock positions available. Apply in store.
Ann Taylor Factory Store
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining LOFT OUTLET, you will be contributing to our mission of creating an undeniably feminine, incredibly optimistic, and effortlessly stylish casual brand.
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Auntie Anne's Pretzel Perfect
Full Time / Part Time
Auntie Anne’s is looking to hire new team members in all positions! Come work for our fast pace, fun and growing company. Candidates must have valid driver's license, dependable transportation, and the ability to pass a full background check. Pleas apply within and contact Store Manager or online at http://www.auntieannes.com/contact-us/careers.
Banana Republic Factory Store
Sales Associates, Stock Associate
Apply online at www.gapinc.com. Job codes listed below.
Sales Associate: 121306
Stock Associate: 127768
Brooks Brothers Factory Store
Nights and weekend availability is a must. Pick up an application at our store in Tanger 1.
Build-A-Bear Workshop Outlet
Ideal candidates for the PART TIME ASSOCIATE position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
• Retail experience preferred
• Cash handling experience
• Exceptional selling skills
• Ambitious and success oriented
• Models professional and personal integrity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and plans ahead; pays attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated success of working as a member of a team
• Ability to meet sales and profitability goals
• Ability to accept feedback
• Maintain a professional appearance to meet company standards
• Engages guests in creating a fun and memorable experience
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent or in process of completing
• Availability that meets the needs of the business, including nights and weekends
• Competitive wages
• Paid holidays and birthday
• Merchandise discounts
• Flexible schedule that allows for work/life balance
• A fun, engaging environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK! Apply now at: https://careers.buildabear.com/Careers.aspx
Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Lead Associate
Apply online at jobs.chicos.com
Sales Associates, Keyholders
Apply in store, no phone calls please.
Interested parties should apply at clarksjobs.com/retail or within store
Sales Associates, Stock Room Associates
Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits with a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product.b we believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can be in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
Coach is an attractive prospect for those seeking a rewarding, challenging role in a well-respected, world-class company. In addition to competitive salaries, we offers comprehensive benefits program that includes a company-wide bonus opportunity, employee discount, medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing and a stock purchase plan.
Please see the Coach store for available positions, located at Tanger 2 in Suite A160.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as the relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or another basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com
Cole Haan Outlet
Sales Associate - Part-Time (15 hrs/wk avg)
Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store's goals, by providing a positive shopping experience to our customers,
through the effective execution of the selling and service culture of Cole Haan.
Nights & weekends are a must.
Please apply online www.colehaan.com
Columbia Sportswear Company
Visit the store in Tanger 2 or apply online for any of these positions at http://www.columbia.com/search-careers/Careers_Search,default,pg.html
Third Keyholders, Brand Ambassadors
ECCO Retail LLC, one of the world’s premier footwear brands has exciting opportunities available in our new Hilton Head store.
Openings for part-time Keyholders and Brand Ambassadors are available for those individuals who can deliver excellent service to our customers.
Retail services experience a plus. Flexible hours are required.
ECCO offers a competitive salasry plus incentives and an excellent benefits package for qualifying posiitions including medical, dental, life, and 401(K).
If you are interested, please forward your resume to:
ECCO Retail LLC
Job Code: Hilton Head
Attn: Human Resources – Retail
16 Delta Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
Faxes may be sent to 603-537-9451 or email to USRetail@ecco.com indicating a subject line of Hilton Head.
Eddie Bauer Outlet
We are looking for part-time associates who love to sell and can outfit our customers with all they need to Live Their Adventures. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for the outdoors and getting outside. If interested please apply in store. We look forward to meeting you!
Famous Footwear Outlet
15-20 hrs a week. Must be availabile to work weekends and holidays. Visit the store in Tanger 1 for more information.
Famous Footwear Outlet
10 to 15 hours per week. Must be available to work weekends. Apply at www.Qhire.net/brown.
3rd Key Manager
Fossil Group is currently seeking a 3rd Key Manager with entrepreneurial, sales driven spirit for our Hilton Head location. They should inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals and upholding daily operations...most importantly, creating a fun and energized environment.
• 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
• Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
• Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
• Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
• Ability to build brand loyalty
• Genuinely cares to help people succeed
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
• Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
• Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
To be considered, please visit our Fossil store location.
Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Fossil is looking for a Sales Associate to become a member of our Retail Team.
Passion for customer service; Outstanding communication skills; Attention to detail coupled with high standards; Flexible work schedule; Previous retail experience preferred; Must be 18 yrs. of age.
Apply in person.
GUESS Factory Store
Apply @ Guessincretailjobs.com
Any questions call 843-757-3599
Assistant Manager, Sales Lead, Sales Associates
Please apply in the Tanger 2 store.
Keyholder, Daytime Sales Associate, Weekend Sales Associate
Please apply for any of these positions in Tanger 2 store.
Harry & David
2nd Assistant Manager
Apply online at: http://www.harryanddavid.com/h/view/s-career or apply in-store.
Keyholder, Sales Associates
Apply in the store at Tanger 1.
J.Crew | Crewcuts Factory
Please apply in the store located in Tanger 1.
Please apply online at http://www.sterlingcareers.com/.
Assistant Manager, Key Holder
Both positions are 30+ hours a week with benefits. Apply in the Tanger 1 store.
Assistant Manager/ Supervisor
Assistant Manager/Supervisor Job Description
• Assist Store Manager with leading the store team and serves as expert on company culture, store operations, policies and procedures, management and exceptional sales and service skills. Trains and motivates associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales plans are achieved.
• Responsible for assisting the recruiting staff to meet the availability needs of the business and retains talent that will contribute to the growth of the retail business/division.
• Manages controllable expenses to company guidelines and ensures overall profitability targets are met or exceeded.
• Ensure Loss Preventions policies and procedures are followed. Assist with financial/sales audit and inventories to protect the store form internal and external shortage.
• Assists with managing payroll and store scheduling (direction per Store Manager) within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based on business needs.
• Supports and executes directives form Visual Merchandising, Operations and Marketing, to ensure that information is properly communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are completed with specific deadlines and timeframes.
• Communicates with Area Manager or Director of Stores, regarding all associates relations, day to day operations and any compliance-related matters and to set goals for personal skills development.
• Must be available to work Holidays and Weekends
• Must be 18 year or older
• Please apply within store no phone calls
• Part-time Availability (15 to 24 hours a week)
• Responsible to ensuring an exemplary customer experience which includes, but not limited to, greeting, fitting, and assisting with meeting the customers’ needs and ensuring they experience the full breadth of our product lines.
• Achieves individual sales goals and contributes to the overall store success.
• Ensures that the customer is the primary focus and all non-selling tasks are secondary.
• Ensures Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
• Assist Store Management team with non-selling tasks including but not limited to; replenishing stock levels on the sales floor, organizing and maintaining organization of the store, stockroom, assisting with ensuring proper sales promotional set-up of the store and maintenance of the sales floor and stockroom to create a neat, clean and well-presented store.
• Adaptable to available to support scheduling needs of the Business
• Adheres to company policies and procedures, standards and practices, regulatory compliance, and company directives including dress code and attendance.
• Support directives form visuals, operations and marketing teams to ensure that all directives are properly executed.
• Work with Store manager to set goals for personal skills development.
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays
• Please apply in store
Johnston & Murphy
Part Time Sales
We are not just in the business of producing quality footwear, apparel and accessories. We are in the business of producing quality people.
Stop by the store for more information.
Kate Spade New York
Apply within the store at Tanger 1.
general purpose of the position: represent and communicate the kate spade brand and lifestyle to customers through sales competency, product expertise and by providing the highest level of customer service.
responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
client & service expert:
achieves individual sales goals
develops strong product knowledge across all categories
the sales associate is responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by
delivering the ultimate kate spade experience
able to develop a personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills,
proactive client outreach and use of client book
building brand equity:
understand and communicate the kate spade aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle
to the customer
demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team
execute operational tasks as per company directives
accurately processes all pos transactions
adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store standards are executed daily
available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
standing for extended periods of time
able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
comfortable climbing ladders
skills and abilities required:
professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
prior luxury goods experience preferred
proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
works well in a team environment
college degree preferred
Kate Spade New York
Previous management experience required. Please apply within the store.
Kay Jewelers Outlet
Part-time help needed. Please apply online at http://www.sterlingcareers.com/.
L'eggs Hanes Bali Playtex
Keyholder, Sales Associate
Must be flexible and retail experience. Apply within the store at Tanger 2. No phone calls please.
Visit www.anncareers.com to apply.
Job ID: 1213340
Lucky Brand Jeans
Sales associates needed. Apply online at: https://www.luckybrand.com/us-careers/careers-us.html
Stock Associate, Cashiers, Sales Associates
Full Time / Part Time
Visit the store in Tanger 1 to apply.
New Balance Factory Store
20-24 hours a week. Flexible schedule. Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays a must. Monthly bonuses if sales plan is met. Competitive wages. Inquire within the store, with Store Management.
New York & Company Outlet
Please visit the store in Tanger 2 to apply.
Nike Factory Store
Seasonal Sales Associates
Nike is also looking for the next Seasonal Athlete to join our team. As our Nike Store Athlete (Store Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
Apply online: http://retailjobs.nike.com/
Job ID: 092-Nike-Seas-EVG
Please apply online at jobs.oakley.com
Store Manager, Sales Lead, Sales Associate
Full Time / Part Time
Oops! Outlet is looking for a store manager, lead and sales associates. Must be available to work nights and weekends, flexible schedule to meet the needs of the company. Candidate must be 18 years or older, have a valid driver's license and dependable transportation. Ability to engage customers in order to drive sales and maintain customer experience. Previous retail and/or customer service experience is a must. To apply for any of these positions visit the store in Tanger 2.
Please visit the store in Tanger 2 to apply.
For further information or to apply please visit the store at Tanger 2 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES NEEDED
- Visit the store to apply
The Sales Associate supports the entire management team in the store in exceeding customer expectations and achieving financial goals by engaging in activities that support the business. These activities may occur on the sales floor, at the cash wrap and/or in the stock room. Selling efforts are measured through the successful execution of our selling and service environment while supporting operational and replenishment efforts and maintaining brand standards. Results are achieved through maximizing productivity and profitability while delivering the highest level of integrity standards.
DRIVE SALES AND ACHIEVE RESULTS
- Uphold the Polo Ralph Lauren Selling and Service Expectations
BEST IN CLASS TALENT
- Promote a positive work environment
BEST IN CLASS OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Support Floor First/Deliveries
- Support replenishment efforts
- Maintain stock room organizational standards
BEST IN CLASS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Selling within assigned area of responsibility
- Engage customers in order to drive sales and maintain customer experience
- Maintain high level of product knowledge expertise and apply knowledge to drive sales
- Cash wrap organization and cleanliness
- Support maintenance of product presentation to brand standards
• EXPERIENCE - Retail experience preferred.
• EDUCATION - High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
• PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel. Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room, and office. Ability to operate the register and fold merchandise. Moderate lifting and climbing required.
• AVAILABILITY - Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening, weekend, some holidays and may include overnight shifts.
• HOURS- Up to 25 hours per week
Rack Room Shoes
Apply within the Tanger 2 store.
Visit the store at Tanger 2 for more info.
Salty Dog T-Shirt Factory
Supervisor, Sales Associates
Full Time / Part Time
Visit the store in Tanger 2 to apply.
Visit the store in Tanger 2 to apply.
Do you want to LOVE what you do? Do want to earn BONUS for the hard work you do? Then the team at Soma is looking for YOU!!! Soma is the sensual and luxurious destination for lingerie, loungewear and beauty. Home to the warmest personal service, we embrace all modern women with the perfect fit, exciting fashion and softest fabrics and touches, all kissed with thoughtful surprises that will delight and capture her heart. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join our amazing team. Candidates must be 18 years of age or older and previous sales/retail experience is preferred. Please apply online:Jobs.chicos.com/Soma.
Apply at www.wolverineworldwide.com/careers (Job search, Stride Rite Retail)
Organization Description: You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 1,800 locations across the globe, we offer the latest branded products. As a member of our team, you'll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. Join us.
Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
Interested candidates may apply in store or online.
Apply within the store in Tanger 1.
The Children's Place
Lead Sales Associate
Apply online at www.childrensplace.com
The Associate Manager is responsible for supporting and communicating the established Service Culture and Customer Experience that is representative of Under Armour. The Associate Manager assists the management team in areas of recruiting, training and management of various aspects of store support. The Associate Manager must have a passion for the UA brand, embody UA culture and believe in the company spirit, be able to lead a team, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Apply online at http://www.underarmour.jobs/jobs/descriptions/associate-manager-hilton-head-job-5242549
Sales Associates, Shipment Associate
Under Amour Retail is seeking brand passionate Sales Associates and a Shipment Associate to work in our Factory House store.
Please apply online at
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
White House Black Market
Sales Associates, Sales Lead
Immediate Openings: Great opportunities to work, learn and grow with a great company. Please complete an application online for any of these positions and we will contact those who meet the requirements of the positions.
Apply at: http://jobs.chicos.com/careers/White-House-Black-Market
Select “store careers”
White House Black Market
Store Assistant Manager
Immediate Opening: Great opportunities to work, learn and grow with a great company.
Please complete an application online at:
Select “store careers”