Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Store Retail Positions
P/T Sales Associate
We are now accepting applications for part-time sales associates.
Application requirements should include but are not limited too:
1. Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays.
2. Previous selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred.
3. Bilingual preferred (i.e Mandarin, Spanish etc.)
Please apply in store.
G.H. Bass & Co.
* PT Sales Associate
Sales Associate - Part time.
* Apply in person
Kate Spade New York
kate spade new york draws women into a world that's culturally curious, intellectually playful, quick-witted and strong. our graceful, exuberant approach to the everyday is evident in all of our product: handbags and clothing, jewelry, shoes, stationery, eyewear, baby, fragrance, tabletop, bedding and gifts. we have over 45 retail shops and 40 outlet stores across the united states; 94 shops internationally, and our colorful products are sold in more than 400 doors worldwide in every time zone. whether in san francisco, sao paulo or shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting. we help women express their personal style with charm and a dash of rebellion – she lives her life colorfully. welcome to the world of kate spade new york!
we are currently seeking experienced candidates for an exciting opportunity in store management. the supervisor drives the client experience by managing sales generation, building a strong clientele, and supports the assistant manager and general manager in all sales floor operations.
the supervisor's responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
client & service expert:
expertise in the development of a clientele
model and lead the team by developing a repeat business and maximizes sales through proactive client outreach
build and maintain new/existing client relationships and has a strong, productive client book
maintain clientele and thank you note standards
demonstrate strong use of selling skills
achievement of personal sales goals
educate team on sales plans, personal sales goals, store stats and drives team to achieve them
ensure the highest level of service is provided to all customers through extensive product knowledge and the completion of product profiles
foster a team environment by creating a fun, competitive, inviting atmosphere
building brand equity:
understand and can communicate the kate spade brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer
ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand consistency.
ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained
perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility
accurately processes all pos transactions and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, fedex shipments, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory
adherence to kate spade loss prevention policies and operational procedures
skills and abilities required:
two to three years prior retail experience in similar retail environment
strong written and verbal communication skills
proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
college degree preferred
available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
standing for extended periods of time
able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
comfortable climbing ladders
Kate Spade & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Kay Jewelers Outlet
We are currently looking for any applicants with retail experience over 18 years of age. They may apply by going online to www.sterlingcareers.com or call the store for more information.
SALES ASSOCIATE LOFT OUTLET TANGER OUTLET CENTER TEXAS CITY
MORE SHARING SERVICEFit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining LOFT OUTLET, you will be contributing to our mission of creating an undeniably feminine, incredibly optimistic, and effortlessly stylish casual brand
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
We are currently looking for part time sales associates who are fashion forward with at least 2 years experience in retail.
Please apply in person.
New York, New York
F/T Assistant Manager
2 years minimum experience with open availability . We are looking for a person
with excellent communication skills , some fashion merchandising and lots of energy.
Bilingual in Spanish is a plus .
Salary is competitive and based on experience and performance .
Please only qualified and serious applicant to apply by e mailing resume to
PT Sales Associates
Tommy Bahama is currently seeking 3 temporary part-time sales associates in our Texas City Tanger location.
For more information or to apply, please apply online: http://tommybahama.com/careers
Entry level Cash Lead Management position- full time
* Must have retail experience
* Must provide 3 good References
* Back Ground Check
* Open availability (can review on case by case basis)
3 Part Time Associate Positions:
* must be over the age of 16
* Back Ground Check
Please apply in store
FT Floor Supervisor & PT Associates
Full Time / Part Time
Open and Available:
1 Year of Management experience needed
Please inquire within
Part Time Associates
Please inquire within
White House Black Market
PT Sales, Suppport Associate, Lead Sales & Asst. Mgr.
* Are you A TEAM Person?
* Are you In Love with Fashion?
* Do you Love putting outfits together?
* Then White House Black Market wants "You"
* Part Time Sales, Support Associate, Lead Sales & Asst. Mgr. Positions Available.
**Please Apply online: WHBM careers***