Full Time / Part Time
Guess? Is hiring. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven sales associates to join our team. Competitive pay. No experience needed. Stop in to fill out an application and speak with a member of management.
Brooks Brothers Factory Store
As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 200 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentlemen of all generations and cultivate long term relationships with our loyal clients. Our store represents our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
The Store Supervisor is a consistent top performer who assists the Store Manager with the day to day operations of a store. The Supervisor is a role model exemplifying the Company’s core values and strongly influencing the Store Team through proven selling, clienteling and merchandising/visual skills.
Responsibilities of the Store Supervisor include but are not limited to:
• Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink and payroll performance.
• Achieve personal productivity goals.
• Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales results.
• Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store Teams to appropriate performance levels.
• Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and innovative problem solving.
• Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store management.
• Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top talent
• Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
• Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in order to maximize sales .
• A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service
• Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Strong operational skills
• The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
• The ability to adapt and embrace change
• Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Value and Respect Each Other by Providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Brooks Brothers is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or Associate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and Associates based on any of these protected categories. It is also Brooks Brothers policy to comply with all applicable federal and state laws respecting consideration of employment status and requests for reasonable accommodations in hiring and employment decisions. We expect mutual respect in support of our values and Equal Employment Opportunities.
Apply: In store, Website or link
Galveston Tanger OutletsSUMMARY
The Sales Ambassador is a position responsible for supporting the team in achieving all company goals and initiatives. The sales associate represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, and maintains store standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITES- including but not limited to the following:
• Demonstrated exceptional selling skills
• Have an uncompromising level of business ethics and integrity
• Maintains appropriate stock levels and ensures that all styles and sizes are represented
• Follows company standards pf merchandise presentation, signage and display
• Embrace responsibility of assigned tasks given by management team.
• Guarantees company assets by ensuring adherence to all loss prevention procedure
• Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is enjoyable
• Constructively shares suggestion, ideas and concerns with management team.
• Leads by example and works With Store Managements on improving personal key performance indicators through sales driven techniques
FOCUS OF EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
• Greet each customer that is in the store/kiosk and provide prompt, courteous, and friendly service and thank each customer after each transaction
• Find out the customers needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
• Lead by example and empower co-workers to do what it takes to create an exceptional customer experience.
• Be a role model and motivate employees to attain individual and team sales goal daily.
• Good communication
• Customer service orientation
• High energy level
• Knowledge of company products and company standards
• Must be 18 years or older
• High school diploma or GED
• Flexible work schedule (which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and long hours) and regular attendance is necessary.
• Some travel may be requested
• Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
• Desire to succeed in a high growth, fast-paced retail environment
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Ability to move merchandise with appropriate equipment to and from backroom and sales floor
• Ability to place and arrange items of all shelves and racks
• Ability to climb and descend ladders carrying merchandise
• Ability to lift 30 pounds or more with assistance
• Ability to be on your feet for at least 8 hours per shift and to continuously move around all area of the store on a daily basis
• Ability you work outside in various weather conditions
• Ability to also be required to stand, walk, kneels or balance for a duration of time
• Ability to read instructions, reports and information of computer/register screens and to key information into computer.
Apply in store or email Resume to Kamey@crocs.com
GUESS Factory Store
Full Time / Part Time
Guess? Is hiring. We are looking for enthusiastic, sales driven sales associates to join our team! No experience necessary, willing to train. Please apply online at Guessincretailjobs.com or stop in the store to speak with a member of management.
The Children's Place
Part Time Seasonal Associates for Back School
* Excellent Customer Engagement
* Demonstrates time management and organizational skills
* Able to work in a team environment
* Adaptable and flexible schedule to meet business needs, must be available to work Tax Free Weekend (August 5th - 7th) nights and weekends
Contact Leslie @ 281-534-2502 for questions
Apply online @childrensplace.com
Texas City location
U.S. Polo Assn.
FT/ PT Key Holders & Associates
Full Time / Part Time
U.S. Polo Association is currently seeking experienced individuals to create a high energy, customer-centered shopping experience and assist our customers with their selection of men's, women's, and boy's sportswear and accessories.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Part-time Key Holder
Full-time Key Holder
Applicants must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Share in the overall responsibility for generating maximum sales potential through upholding high customer service standards
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Keep merchandise levels filled to the appropriate levels
- Maintain store appearance
Applicants must be 18 years or older. Salary is based on position and experience.
To apply, stop into the U.S. Polo Association at the Tanger Outlets located at:
5885 Gulf Freeway, Suite 415
Texas City, TX 77591
White House Black Market
Manager,Sales Leaders, Style Experts
Full Time / Part Time
Seeking Enthusiastic and Energetic Staff!
Who enjoys working in a High Performance atmosphere with a Passion for Fashion!
Apply online at the link below: