Tanger Outlets and our retail partners are always seeking talented individuals who seek opportunities to grow and contribute in an environment that is both demanding and rewarding. Consider the opportunity and rewards of joining the Tanger team. Contact the Tanger Outlet center management office for open Tanger positions, and contact the retail stores directly regarding open positions noted below.
Tanger Center Positions
Customer Service Representative
Now hiring part time Customer Service Representative
Must have customer service experience an open availability for up to 29 hours per week. Customer Service Representative will assist customers and perform general office duties such as data entry, maintain customer records, coordinate bus group registrations and handle small tenant request.
* A background check will be conducted for this position.
Fax Resume: 281-534-7433
Part time housekeeping and janitorial service for evenings and weekends.
Please apply in person to the onsite Maintenance Manager at Ste.630
* A background check and drug screening will be conducted for this position
Store Retail Positions
Famous Footwear Outlet
Part Time Sales Associate & Seasonal Sales Associate
5-20 hours weekly
Ideal Candidate Must:
* Be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
* Have a proven track record of success.
* Demonstrate a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
* 18 or older preferred
Apply online at:
GUESS Factory Store
Part Time Sales Associates
GUESS? is hiring!
We are looking for part time sales associates, who are enthusiastic, sales driven an customer focused to join our team. Between 15-20 hours per week, flexible scheduling. Stop in at the store to fill out an application.
Hartstrings Kids Apparel
Part Time key holder:
* Must be available weekends & holidays
* 15 - 20 hours per week
* Apply on website:www.Hartstrings.com
Hartstrings Kids Apparel
Part Time Sales Associate
Part time sales associate for Hartstrings. Must be available weekend and holidays. 8 – 15 hours per week. Apply to Hartstrings.com Job Opportunities Store #98 Galveston.
Seasonal Sales Associate
Hurley Texas City - Seasonal Sales
Working in Hurley Retail will be rewarding and challenging and is definitely not just another job. You will be an ambassador of the Hurley brand and everything we stand for: drive, determination and the unyielding commitment to excellence. We are committed to making every customers experience a rewarding one. As a member of our Retail team your contributions will be a big part of our success.
Objective: To assist store management, as a member of the Hurley team, to achieve sales targets and ensure long-term business growth by providing premium customer service and maintaining store standards
• Embrace and utilize customer service training principles
• Build deep connections to the customer using training principles
• Understand expectations and achieve targeted sales goals.
• Ensure 100% zone coverage
• Drive toward a high level of product expertise
• Understand and demonstrate an understanding of Retail standards (store attendance, conduct standards, Matter of Respect, etc.)
• Ensure daily restock is completed
• Ensure all merchandising standards are maintained
• Support other facets of the retail location (front of house, back of house, shipping and receiving, store opening and closing, customization, etc.) as business requires it
• Other duties as assigned
• High School/Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year work experience
• Ability to understand direction and communicate in English
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management staff
• Demonstrate a courteous and helpful attitude
• Must be able to manage personal time to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
Jones New York
Sales Associate & Senior Sales Associate
Senior Sales Associate Qualification:
This position is responsible to be the leader in superior sales execution, merchandising, and excellent customer service
At least 2 years of retail experience preferred
Ability to make bank deposits and ability to work days, nights and weekends
Sales Associate Qualifications:
Retail experience preferred
This position demonstrates excellent customer service to all of our guests
Ability to work days, nights and weekends. Open availability preferred
Both of these positions are temporary
Apply in store or call 281-337-3049
Kate Spade New York
the supervisor's responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
client & service expert:
- expertise in the development of a clientele
- model and lead the team by developing a repeat business and maximizes sales through proactive client outreach
- build and maintain new/existing client relationships and has a strong, productive client book
- maintain clientele and thank you note standards
- demonstrate strong use of selling skills
- achievement of personal sales goals
- educate team on sales plans, personal sales goals, store stats and drives team to achieve them
- ensure the highest level of service is provided to all customers through extensive product knowledge and the completion of product profiles
- foster a team environment by creating a fun, competitive, inviting atmosphere
skills and abilities required:
- two to three years prior retail experience in similar retail environment
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- detail oriented
- proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
- college degree preferred
P/T Sales Key Holder
P/T Sales Key Holder
8-20 hours per week
Pay: Hourly + Commission
Must be flexible and have an outgoing personality with excellent customer service.
* Apply in person at Perfumania - Texas City location