Ann Taylor Factory Store
Full Time Sales Lead
Full Time Sales Lead ANN TAYLOR FACTORY Westgate-1810040
SALES LEAD OPPORTUNITIES
Provide exceptional client service, operating as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager, performing operational and transactional functions, handling client service issues, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store. The Sales Lead will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Store Manager (e.g. disciplinary action, hiring, and terminating associates).
• In addition to Sales Associate roles of providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience, the Sales Lead is responsible for supporting Store Management in overseeing the operational functioning of the store including, but not limited to:
• Driving revenue by proactively managing the client experience while effectively performing Manager on Duty responsibilities – Assuming the MOD role when Managers are not on the floor
• Coaching Associates “in the moment” on client interactions & performance to maximize productivity & capture client opportunities
• Possessing keys to the store, performing opening and closing procedures in the absence of management
• Utilizing reports to make effective merchandising decisions & style the store to Division standards
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority while balancing required tasks and overall store operations
• Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
• Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within company guidelines
• Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
• Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, Business Partners, and Store Associates
• Schedule: Open availability. Must be able to work 40 hours. Must be flexible with schedule.
• Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office
United States-Arizona-2247-Tanger Outlets Westgate
No Department Specified
Must apply online at Ann Careers
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO WESTGATE@COACH.COM
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
We are currently seeking Sales Associates to work at our Tanger Westgate store in Glendale, AZ.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to...
• Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
• Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
• Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
• Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
• Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
The accomplished individual will possess...
• 1-3 year of previous selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO WESTGATE@COACH.COM
Seasonal Sales Associate
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Converse makes stuff. We know this. It's why we're here.
We make it, then we sell it. And that's where you come in.
In order for our products to reach the kinds of people we want them to reach, we need like-minded people to help us: creative, inspired, dynamic, spectacular individuals who believe, like we do, that a sneaker or tee shirt or pair of pants (you get the idea) can say a whole lot about how people see things.
As a Seasonal Sales Associate you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
• Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer.
• Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
• Consistently practices C.O.R.E MANTRA daily
• Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards.
• Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
• Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
• Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
• Acts in accordance with store P&P at all times.
• Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
• Comply with Converse's Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics
• 1-2 years of retail experience
• Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
• Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly with employees and customers
• Must perform basic retail math and have like computer skills.
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Converse.
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Converse Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Converse products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Converse Collective Retail experience.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID: 3773_CON-SEAS-EVG Converse Glendale Tanger Factory Outlet Seasonal Associate
Part Time Assistant Manager
Our Assistant Manager are professionals who not only have a passion for current fashion trends but enjoy personal satisfaction of building long-term relationships with customers. At dressbarn, we empower our associates to write their own ticket and control their own growth.
• Assisting the Store Leader in all aspects of the store operations to maximize sales
• Implement visual standards and directives
• Assist the Store Leader in training and developing sales associates in all phases of store business including operations, merchandising and sales training, but most importantly how to achieve personal sales excellence and provide exceptional customer experiences
• Continuously network and recruit passionate associates, dedicated to exceeding customer expectations and
• Leading by example!
Apply now, we're waiting to hear from you!
The successful candidate is a fashion savvy member of a Boutique Team who is motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales and profit. Under the guidance of the Boutique Leadership team, the Stylist is responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by supporting and executing brand standards for our guest and team. This will include assisting with guests needs, offering product knowledge, merchandising, handling cash transactions, and maintaining a neat and visually inspiring boutique environment.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please apply with the link below:
Part Time Key holder
Join our Jockey team in Glendale.
Underwear is our Passion and has been for over 140 years! Jockey's success rests on our longstanding experience as a heritage brand still privately owned and operated.
Provide excellent customer service following Jockey’s service principles focusing on the achievement of store goals and maximizing sales. Provide management assistance with opening and closing of store.
Position is part time 24-29 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
• Provide a warm, sincere greeting to all customers, including current promotional message.
• Engage all customers to identify their needs and utilize product knowledge to offer solutions and meet their needs.
• Assist in driving all aspects of store level sales and profitability.
• Perform store opening and closing procedures in accordance with Jockey policies.
• Act as Manager On Duty in the absence of Store Management.
• In direct partnership with Store Manager, provide Sales Associates with appropriate feedback and coaching while MOD.
• Perform various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
• Assist with merchandising (stock, markdowns, visuals) of product in the store, in adherence to established visual standards.
• Protects the security of cash, inventory and other company assets according to policies and procedures.
• Promote awareness and excitement in an effort to grow JockeyRewards® membership.
• Ensure adherence to all Jockey policies and procedures.
• Establish positive working relationships with co-workers, assuring high productivity and accomplishing shared goals.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Minimum Qualifications :
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Three years of retail or customer service experience with a proven ability to demonstrate a passion for extraordinary customer service and sales.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to move 25 pounds.
• Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and ascending / descending ladder to stock and merchandise store.
• Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals.
In addition to overall Enthusiasm and Passion, the individual in this position must possess the following competencies:
Team Player - Works well with others, collaborative, strong communication and listening skills, sees the needs of the customer and the team as greater than their own.
Exceptional Customer Service - Understands and able to demonstrate through examples the value of exceptional customer service and the need to constantly and consistently exceed customer’s expectations. Proves capable of initiating contact with customers and serving our customer well.
Superior Sales Skills – Proves capable of assessing the customer’s needs, demonstrating and recommending products, and can effectively build upon the sale.
Integrity/Ethics – Demonstrates the values of the Jockey organization by doing business ethically and honorably.
Motivation – High interest in doing the job at hand and will do whatever it takes to get the job done well.
**Must complete background check and Drug Screen
Nestle Toll House Cafe
Nestle Toll House Cafe in Glendale, AZ is looking for an individual who loves providing customer service, is self motivated, takes initiative, and is stoked to work in a fast paced environment. This is a part time position. Tasks involved include baking, providing outstanding customer service, selling, cleaning, stocking, and other duties as assigned. If you love great deserts, great people, and a great environment please print out an application and bring it in to our store or email it to email@example.com.
Rack Room Shoes
Assist Store Manager in the overall operations, maintenance, and morale of the store with an ongoing commitment to the development of all associates. Coordinates store operations by organizing priorities to accomplish sales and profit goals as written by the Store Manager.
Job Qualifications: Requirements: College degree or equivalent Sales/management experience - Excellent communication skills Motivation to succeed in Retail Management
Rack Room Shoes
Assist customers with the selection and purchase of shoes. Provides a high level of sales and customer service effort to all customers on a consistent and ongoing basis. Meets company sales productivity standards and other sales standards as set forth by the Store Manager. Updates knowledge of regular, sale, and promotional prices. Communicates product knowledge when helping customers.
Job Qualifications: Should be self-motivated, outgoing, and enjoy working with the public.