Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associate
"We're looking for super, energetic sales associates to help us out this holiday season! We would prefer you to be 18+, but anyone 16 and older is welcome. Previous retail experience is a plus. If you feel that you're a good fit, please apply!"
Charlotte Russe Outlet
Minimum Age: 18
Previous management experience preferred but not required.
How To Apply: charlotterusse.com/careers
PT Sales Associate- Must be 18 or older to apply, must be available nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to lift and move 25 pounds, and must have a high school diploma or equivalent. You will be responsible for greeting customers & relaying current promotional sales, engage with customers, and assist in driving all sales and profitability. You can apply in store or email Barbara at email@example.com to apply.
Part-Time Key Holder
Kitchen Collection is hiring for a part-time Key Holder position. Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be 18+ to apply, and must pass a background check. Apply in store.
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Job DescriptionESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meet personal and store sales goals
• Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales
• Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
• After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable), and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
• Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Support and encourage staff to provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their client books
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customer, returns, defective merchandise)
• Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management
• Assist in the training of sales staff in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
• Understand and properly execute all management register functions
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies, procedures, and all shipping/receiving related paperwork
• Participate in inventories
• Only applicable for Offsite drivers: Responsible for driving product to and from the Offsite location on an as needed basis
• Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
• Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
• Identify product concerns in a timely manner
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Support and assist in follow-up for all training programs and seminars
Minimum 2 years specialty retail experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
Nine West Outlet
Assistant Store Manager
Nine West is now hiring for an assistant manager. Qualified applicants must meet store and personal goals, develop sales techniques to maximize sales and help develop the sales technique with every member of the team, support and encourage staff to provide the highest level of customer service, demonstrate knowledge of the merchandise, ensure the selling floor is clean, neat, stocked, and reflects the correct visual image. Must adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance. Must be able to resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effective guaranteeing customer satisfaction. Minimum if 2 years retail experience required. Apply in-store or online at www.ninewest.com
The Children's Place
Must be at least 18 years of age. Available evenings and weekends a plus. Apply online at thechildrensplace.com/careers
Full-Time Floor Supervisor
The Floor Supervisor's primary function is to assist and support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in all aspects of the store, including all personnel, product, merchandising, and visual functions, business processes and results for the store. Assist management with recruiting, training, and development of associates. Responsibilities include motivating the store team to provide service in accordance with the TH customer service program, generate sales and profit, ensuring the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained, and developing proficiency in all operational policies and procedures. Managerial responsibilities include assisting with training, developing, and executing S.G.M. and TH Customer Services, communicating with team at Take 5 meetings, regarding individual sales performance, & other key performance indicators such as conversion, store results, product sales, and other information to help team reach goals. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, must have time-management skills. Apply in-store.
Part-Time Lead Associate
The Lead Associate's primary function is to sell and promote Tommy Hilfiger merchandise through execution of the TH Customer Service standards. The Lead Associate has cash responsibilities and also performs a variety of operational activities as assigned by store management. Overall Responsibilities include consistently providing TH Customer Service to company standard, keeping merchandise filled to appropriate levels on sales floor, ensuring that the store is visually distinctive & appearance impeccably maintained, minimizing shortages through proper loss prevention procedures, demonstrating awareness of store sales plans and results, demonstrating awareness of individual contribution to business results, and following all operational policies and procedures. Must demonstrate time management skills, & must have effective written and verbal communicating skills. Apply in-store.
Van Heusen is hiring for a Full-Time Supervisor position.
Must have retail experience, open availability, and great customer service skills
Must be a self-starter, out-going, and be able to lead by example. Must love fashion!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Van Heusen is hiring for part time associates.
Excellent customer service skills
Help customers shop, show additional items
Promote rewards program
Keep store clean and recover at all times
Nights, weekends and holidays
Apply in store, Suite 220